Christina Hendricks to play Ice Cube's love interest in comedy film "Fist Fight"

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Nov 1, 2015.

1. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

They don't like your black ass either nigga shut up.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I don't remember seeing them G since I was a small boy. I never remember seeing these women only Twiggy and others like her.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Check out Attack of the 50 Foot Woman. It came out in 1958. Allison Hayes and Yvette Vickers both had digits that were very nice(especially Hayes). Sadly, Yvette Vickers died in 2008 but her body wasn't discovered until 2009. She did a commentary track about her time in the film before she died.

Ava Gardner was in films like Earthquake, as Chalton Heston's wife and The Cassandra Crossing as Jan Michael Vincent's older lover(O.J. Simpson played a priest, who has an expertise in automatic weapons).

Mara Corday was in films like Tarantula(Clinton Eastwood had a small but memorable part in the film) and The Black Scorpion. She would go on to play parts in many of films starring and directed by Eastwood like The Gauntletad a female correctional officer, Sudden Impact, as the waitress who silently and subtlely warns Harry that there's a robbery in progress and The Rookie as a panel member of an Internal Affairs investigation committee.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  4. Soulthinker

I remember seeing clips of that flick years back. I remember when she died. It was sad indeed.

5. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

:smt081:smt081

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Another one is actress Jill Ireland(Charles Bronson's wife and sometimes co-star in films like Death Wish 2, Breakheart Pass, Assassination and Noon Till Three(I think). In the 60's, she did a lot of television shows like Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea(episode, The Price of Doom with David Opatoshu, the actor who played Chuck Norris' adoptive Jewish father), and two episodes of The Man From U.N.C.L.E both of which were directed by Richard Donner., who wou go on to direct Superman: The Movie, Superman2(the Donner version made a lot of sense). She had a body in those shows. Nice and curvy. Too bad she is no longer with us. She died before Charles did.

7. Soulthinker

Ireland left her husband who played on the show David McCallum for Chuck Bronson

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Jill Ireland was married to David McCallum? No wonder the chemistry between the two of them was great. Charles Bronson, according to Jim Brown, was the strangest man he had ever met. Bronson was definitely a strong and silent type of man. Emphasis on silent. European women loved Bronson's look. I guess Jill was fascinated by his looks, too.

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I would be shocked if there will be a kissing scene. He doesn't seem to like to come off as a romantic in his movies.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

bilbo is not too far off

[YOUTUBE]r_zSt-qQfn4&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/YOUTUBE]

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Ice Cube was always a hard kind of guy. Well, doing Disney films softened him a little bit.

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The first trailer just dropped:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  13. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

It wouldn't surprise me if they handle it like "Ride Along 2". In that movie Olivia Munn is Ice Cube's love interest, but they NEVER promoted it in any of the trailers or TV spots.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  15. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Movie has some pretty good actors/ comics in it so I might make a note to go see it.

From the trailer they don't look like they're in a relationship but we'll see.

16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly, but hey this looks like a totally different type of comedy from what I'm use to seeing with Cube.

17. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Cube has very limited interactions with most, if not all (excluding Nia Long), of his LIs. With a white chick, it seems like this will be of the implied variety with nothing actually happening on screen.

18. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

OMG. She is in the trailer for less than 2 seconds. You guys wanted to see a love scene or something in that short of time? Damn. She is the only character Cube isn't scowling at in the trailer lol.

19. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Looks like the teacher version of "3 O'clock High."

Damn, I'm getting old.

[YOUTUBE]pjLqimENb1A[/YOUTUBE]