Favorite Movies Lines

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, May 6, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

30 Days Of Night

Marlowe(Vampire leader)-"when a man meets a force he cannot destroy, he destroys himself, instead. What a plague you are."

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Ladies Man

Leon Phelps-" What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrant aroma of fine, fine diamonds? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand. Release the power within yourself. You heard me, release the power. Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate caress. That's right, don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it in the button. By Leon Phelps."

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Sex Tape

Annie-"I love fucking you."
    Jay- "I fucking love you."

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Mad Max : Fury Road

"Mad" Max Rockatansky: "Once, I was a cop. A road warrior searching for a righteous cause. As the world fell...each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... or everyone else."

Immortan Joe: "Do not, my friends, become addicted to water. It will take hold of you and you will resent its absence."

Imperator Furiousa: (to Max) "Hey. What's your name?"

(Max gives no response)

Imperator Furiousa: "What do I call you?"

Max: "Does it matter?"

Imperator Furiousa: "Fine. When I yell 'Fool', you drive out of here as fast as you can."

Immortan Joe : "You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome!"

Nux: "I live, I die. I LIVE AGAIN!"

Toast: (counting their remaining bullets) "Well, we've only got four for big boy here, so he's all but useless."

(holds up a tiny derringer)

Toast: "But we can squirt off this little pinkie a raunchy twenty-nine times."

The Dag: "Angharad used to call them anti-seed."

Cheedo the Fragile: "Plant one and watch something die."

The Bullet Farmer: "I am the scales of justice! Conductor of the choir of death! Sing, Brother Heckler! Sing, Brother Koch! Sing, brothers! Sing!"

Toast: (to Max after he returns from killing the Bullet Farmer) "Are you hurt?"

Max: "Huh?"

Toast: "You're bleeding."

Imperator Furiosa: "That's not his blood."

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The Devil's Rejects

Otis B. Driftwood: "Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone."

Candy
    : "What you lookin' at?"

Otis B. Driftwood:
    "I'm lookin' at you, mama."

Candy: "Yeah, you see something you like?"

Otis B. Driftwood: "Maybe. I set my standards pretty low, so I'm never disappointed."

Candy: "Oh, well I don't disappoint."

Baby: "I bet all the girls wanna fuck you."

Roy Sullivan: "Would you say that again?"

Baby: "I bet all the girls wanna fuck you."

Roy Sullivan: "Do you kiss your mama with that mouth?"

Baby: "Trust me, fella. That ain't the only thing I do with this mouth."

Sheriff John Wydell:
    "You listen to me, and you listen good! I am gonna kill every member of your family! I'm gonna hunt them down like the animals they are, and I'm gonna skin em' alive! They are going to feel the pain and suffering of every last victim! They're gonna crawl on on their hands and knees, and they're gonna beg me for mercy! But all I'm gonna have for them is pain! Pain and death!"

Otis B. Driftwood:
    "You had to come all fuckin' big stick, walkin' tall, like a big fuckin' hero. Got yourself to blame, hero. Look at you now, hero, you're gonna fuckin' bleed to death!"

Billy Ray Snapper:
    "When we get done with them, they're gonna think King Kong came down from Skull Mountain and raped them a new fucking asshole!"

Darrell: "Now, ya'll ain't planning on fuckin' these chickens are ya?"

Charlie: "What the fuck are you getting at? Do you fuck chickens?"

Darrell: (chuckles) "Well, I have thought about fuckin' some chickens before. If you want to have a good time and you need some pussy, you can cut that chicken's head off, stick your dick in that ass of that chicken, and that damn chicken'll go crazy on your ass and go 'Caaaaah!' ".

Charlie: "Are you saying... that I would cut off a chicken's head... stick my dick in it... fuck it... and go 'Caaah'? You accuse me of fucking a chicken, motherfucker?"

Darrell: "I'm not callin' you a chicken fucker but that boy over there looks sexually frustrated, and I don't approve of chicken fucking."

Clevon: (to Charlie) "You hear what he called me, boss? I ain't no fuckin' chicken fucker!"

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Tropic Thunder

Kevin Sandusky: "There's no way we make it over that ridge before sundown."

Kirk Lazarus: "All right fellas, we're gonna make camp, rest up. Y'all might be in for a treat. You know back before the war broke out I was a saucier in San Antone. I bet I could collar up some of them greens, yeah, some crawfish out the paddy, yo'! Ha! I'm makin' some crabapples for dessert now, yo! Hell yeah, ha!"

Alpa Chino: [mocking Kirk] "Hell yeah! Ha! That's how we all talk? We all talk like dis, 'suh'? Yes suh, ha! Yeah mmm-hmm get some crawfish, and some ribs, ha! Ye-aah. You're Australian! Be Australian! Excuse me, Kangaroo Jack!"

[hops away like a kangaroo]

Kirk Lazarus: [confused] "I get excited about my foods, man."

Alpa Chino: "And why am I in this movie? Maybe it's because I just knew I had to represent, because they had one good part in here for a black man and they gave it to Crocodile Dundee!"

Kirk Lazarus: "Pump your brakes, kid. That man's a national treasure."

Alpa Chino: "I just wanted to throw another shrimp on your barbie!"

Kirk Lazarus: "That shit ain't funny."

Alpa Chino: "I ain't fuckin' with you, Kangaroo Jack. I'm sorry the dingo ate your baby!"

Kirk Lazarus: "You know that's a true story? Lady lost a kid. You're about to cross some fuckin' lines."

Kevin Sandusky: "Guys, relax!"

Alpa Chino: "You know what? Fuck that, man! I'm sick of this koala-huntin' nigga tellin' me.."

[Chino is cut off as Lazarus slaps him; goes to punch back]

Kirk Lazarus: [blocking the punch and pulling Alpa into an embrace] "For four hundred years, that word has kept us down."

Alpa Chino: "What the fuck?"

Kirk Lazarus: "Took a whole lotta tryin' just to get up that hill. Now we're up in the big leagues, gettin' our turn at bat. As long as we live, it's you and me, baby..."

Alpa Chino: [pulling away] "That's the theme song to The Jeffersons. Man, you really need help."

Kirk Lazarus: "Just because it's a theme song don't mean it's not true."

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

One of the few good lines from the shit show that is X3.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Whoa. Deep. Just deep. #survivor

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Lean On Me

Joe Clark:
    "Now let me tell you something: The trouble with being a teenager is you don't know nothing. The problem with teenagers is you think you're smarter than people who already been down the road you're traveling. You know what I'm tryin' to say to you, boy? DO YOU?"

Thomas Sams: "Yes, sir."

Joe Clark: "Did you tell your father I threw out of school?"

Sams, with his head down, doesn't answer

Joe Clark: (picks Sams' head up) "Look at me DAMNIT!"

Thomas Sams: (sobs) "No, sir."

Joe Clark: "Why not? No guts, huh? Afraid of what he's gonna say to you, aren't ya?"

Thomas Sams: "My father doesn't live with us anymore, sir."

Joe Clark: "Oh, is that what you're doing right now? Going around, feeling sorry for yourself, boy? Huh? Go on. Get outta here! You're wasting my time!"

Thomas Sams: (crying) "Please let me back in, sir. I have to get back to school. I can't go home and tell my mama I got kick out of school."

Joe Clark: "Now why should I let you back into my school, Sams?"

Thomas Sams: "Cause I'm gonna do better, sir."

Joe Clark: "How?"

Thomas Sams: "By doin' my work."

Joe Clark: "What else?"

Thomas Sams: "And stayin' out of trouble."

Joe Clark: "What have you been thinking about all this time? Why should I believe you now?"

Thomas Sams: "Cause I've changed my ways."

Joe Clark: "I don't believe you, Sams. I don't think you changed a thing. Go on, jump!"

Thomas Sams: (sobs) "No, I don't wanna jump!"

Joe Clark: "Yes, you do! You smoke crack, don't ya? You smoke crack, don't ya? LOOK AT ME, BOY! Don't you smoke crack?"

Thomas Sams: "Y-yes, sir."

Joe Clark: "You know what that does to you? Huh?"

Thomas Sams: "No, sir."

Joe Clark: (taps Sams' head with his finger) "It kill your brain cells, son. It kill your brain cells! Now when you're destroying your brain cells, you're doing the same thing as killing yourself. You're just doing it slower! Now, I say, if you wanna kill yourself, don't fuck around with it. Go on and do it expeditiously! Now go on and jump! JUMP!"

after refusing admittance to the Fire Chief into the school

Joe Clark: (to Ms. Levias) "You know what he's saying right now? "Black bastard can't throw me out!" You know where he's saying it? Out in the parking lot."

Joe Clark: (with a baseball bat in his hand) "They used to call me Crazy Joe. Well now they can call me Batman!"

Joe Clark: "I don't have to do nothin' but stay black and die!"

10. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Die Hard 3

Zeus Carver: "whoah whoah whoah! I'm not going anywhere!"

Walter Cobb
    : "Simon says you gotta go!"

Zeus Carver: "I'm not jumping through hoops for some psycho, that's a white man with white problems, you deal with, call me when he crosses 110th street!"

11. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Rush Hour

Carter: "All of a sudden you speaking English now huh?"

Lee: "A little"

Carter: "A little my ass you lied to me!"

Lee: "I did't say I didn't, you assume I didn't"

Carter: "assume I kick your little Beijing ass right now, man I ain't scared of you, I know you and that little tricky shit come on!"

Lee: "I'm not responsible for your assumption"

Carter: "You full of shit, you understand that, you full of shit!"

Lee: "Not being able to speak is not the same as not speaking, you seem as if you like to talk, I like to let people talk who like to talk, it makes it easier to find out how full of shit they are"

Carter: "what the hell did you just say! (repeats lee in a muffled tone) uhfdhfdjdyjdjdfdfmdfmf, So I'm the one that's full of shit?"

Lee: "We both full of shit"

Carter: "You full of shit"

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Iron Man

Obadiah Stane :
    "When I ordered the hit on you, I was worried that I was killing the golden goose. But, you see, it was just fate that you survived it, leaving one last golden egg to give. You really think that just because you have an idea, it belongs to you? Your father, he helped give us the Atomic Bomb. Now what kind of world would it be today if he was as selfish as you?"

Obadiah Stane : "How ironic, Tony! Trying to rid the world of weapons, you gave it its best one ever! And now, I'm going to kill you with it!"

Tony Stark : "Admit it-- This isn't the worst thing you've caught me doing."

Tony Stark : "I saw young Americans killed by the very weapons I created to defend them and protect them, and I saw that I had become part of a system that is comfortable with zero accountability."

Tony Stark : "I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. With this laundry list of character defects, all the mistakes I've made, largely public."

Tony Stark : "Yeah, okay. The truth is.......... I am Iron Man."

Nick Fury : "You think you're the only superhero in the world? Mr. Stark, you've become part of a bigger universe. You just don't know it yet."

Tony Stark : "Who the hell are you?"

Nick Fury : "Nick Fury. Director of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Tony Stark : "Ah."

Nick Fury : "I'm here to talk to you about the Avengers Initiative."

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dark Knight Rises

[​IMG]

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The Dark Knight

[​IMG]

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

The Speech

I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor
    That's not my business
    I don't want to rule or conquer anyone
    I should like to help everyone if possible
    Jew, Gentile, Black Man, White
    We all want to help one another, human beings are like that
    We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery
    We don't want to hate and despise one another

And this world has room for everyone, and the good Earth is rich and can provide for everyone
    The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way
    Greed has posioned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed
    We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in
    Machinery that gives us abundance has left us in want

Our knowledge has made us cynincal
    Our cleverness, hard and unkind
    We think too much, and feel too little
    More than machinery, we need humanity
    More that cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness
    Without these qualities life will be violent, and all will be lost

The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together
    The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men - cries out for universal brotherhood - for the unity of us all
    Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world - millions of despairing men, women, and little children - victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people
    To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair
    The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress
    The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people
    And so long as men die, liberty will never perish

Soldiers!
    Don't give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel!
    Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder
    Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

You are not machines!
    You are not cattle!
    You are men!
    You have the love of humanity in your hearts!
    You don't hate!
    Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural!

Soldiers!
    Don't fight for slavery!
    Fight for liberty!
    In the 17th Chapter of St Luke it is written: "the Kingdom of God is within man" - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men!
    In you!
    You, the people have the power - the power to create machines
    The power to create happiness!
    You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure
    Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite
    Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security
    By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power
    But they lie!
    They do not fulfil that promise
    They never will!
    Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people!

Now let us fight to fulfil that promise!
    Let us fight to free the world - to do away with national barriers - to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance
    Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness
    Soldiers!
    In the name of democracy, let us all unite

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]