Supergirl's love interest will be black

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Elklodge, Feb 21, 2015.

1. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Was that some half-baked attempt at calling me blind? Yet you're the one that dodged my question.

"Exactly how are they treated like shit?"

There it is again, can you squeeze in some time on your troll agenda to answer this question with a legitimate answer this time around?

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

4. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I'm concerned as to how the cutbacks will affect the show overall. I know it's not some masterpiece show, but it's really good and definitely picked up the pace. This move is both good and bad, but with quality pumped out with The Flash and it's special affects, along with Legends of Tomorrow, I think they will find ways to keep everyone on board and the quality of the show won't diminish.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I see this as a bad move(hit tv show-wise) for CBS, because it was a hit show and was steady in the ratings department with a first season average of 7.6 Million -- http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/supergirl-season-one-ratings-39121/

They probably wanted bigger ratings fast, but the CW IS the home of the DC comic shows, so that part makes sense.

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

The CW isn't like CBS, so the viewership will take a dip, which is closer to what The Flash and Arrow would get on average.