WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > NEWS and VIEWS > In the News

Old 01-09-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
archangel

archangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond reputearchangel has a reputation beyond repute
woman gets kicked in the face by the cop

after trying to kick him.

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/local_n...ln-cop-assault

watch the video!

Was it a excessive?
or did she get what she deserved?
archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:18 AM   #2
Thump

Thump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond reputeThump has a reputation beyond repute
Because of the quality of the video, I cant judge how hard the kick actually was. However there really isn't any reason he had to kick a person who was handcuffed and on the ground.

Also, please realize ladies that in this day and age chivalry won't protect you, when you are attacking someone. Men and authority figures might strike you back, if you get violent with them.
Thump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #3
goodlove

goodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond repute
LOL. he put her ass to sleep with that kick.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #4
paniro187

paniro187 has a reputation beyond reputepaniro187 has a reputation beyond reputepaniro187 has a reputation beyond reputepaniro187 has a reputation beyond reputepaniro187 has a reputation beyond reputepaniro187 has a reputation beyond reputepaniro187 has a reputation beyond reputepaniro187 has a reputation beyond reputepaniro187 has a reputation beyond reputepaniro187 has a reputation beyond reputepaniro187 has a reputation beyond repute
don't kick cop, don't get kicked by cop.

You would be surprised how much good you can do in the world, if you would just stop caring what people think about you.
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
APPIAH

APPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond repute
This "you don't hit a woman no matter what" crap gets into a lot of of womens heads and unfortunately they find out the harsh way that is not always the case.
APPIAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
goodlove

goodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by APPIAH View Post
This "you don't hit a woman no matter what" crap gets into a lot of of womens heads and unfortunately they find out the harsh way that is not always the case.
equal rights is a motherfucker
Old 01-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #7
pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thump View Post
Because of the quality of the video, I cant judge how hard the kick actually was. However there really isn't any reason he had to kick a person who was handcuffed and on the ground.

Also, please realize ladies that in this day and age chivalry won't protect you, when you are attacking someone. Men and authority figures might strike you back, if you get violent with them.
words to live by

send the memo
pettyofficerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:40 AM   #8
Ches

Ches has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thump View Post

True, but I don't think he needed to kick her in the head.
Ches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:43 AM   #9
pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond reputepettyofficerj has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesbaygrl7 View Post
True, but I don't think he needed to kick her in the head.
yeah yeah

isnt that how it always goes

people getting piled on for doing something someone else tried to do to them

handcuffs or not, if you tried to punch me, i'll punch you

eye for an eye, fat lip for a fat lip

they won't do that shit again
pettyofficerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:48 AM   #10
Ches

Ches has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pettyofficerj View Post
yeah yeah

isnt that how it always goes

people getting piled on for doing something someone else tried to do to them

handcuffs or not, if you tried to punch me, i'll punch you

eye for an eye, fat lip for a fat lip

they won't do that shit again
And if he had truly injured her, what would his excuse have been? Self-defense? She was on the ground in handcuffs. He's likely had training in dealing w/disorderly drunks. I don't think a swift kick to the head was part of that training. I'm not saying she didn't deserve some rough treatment.
Ches is offline   Reply With Quote