Is being a thickgirl a race thing?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, Aug 21, 2005.

1. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

I was watching that corny show elimidate (it was a long boring day for
    me.) and I saw that the picker(wm) who had four girls(all ww) with him and he had to "elimidate" one and he got rid of the thick girl, because she was too big. First of all I saw her and to tell ya'll she wasn't that big
    as they all made her out to be. They acted like she was big as a house.
    This girl was thicky thick and fine. She had an ass and all. And some big
    ass titties. I said to myself that is why most big white girls go black.
    and I said that because they were all very ignorant to that girl putting
    it into her head that she had to be skinny to be beautiful. And he was
    putting it into her head she could never have someone like him being
    "overwieght".
    What is ya'll thoughts on this incident?

Have any of the ww on here that is a thick girl ever experienced
    that kind of hating from white guys and skinny ww?

Is that one of the reasons, not the only reason
    but one of the reasons why you chose to date
    black men because alot of us are more accepting
    of thick girls?

And to the guys have ya'll ever been in that
    situation where a thick white girl that look good as
    hell is being dissed by wm and skinny ww for being
    "overweight"? and if so have you ever defended her?

And lastly do you all think that it is a race thing
    in terms of what race of men like big girls?

To me it is. I believe most white men NOT ALL
    but most white men not only don't like em thick
    but puts them down for being thick.
    Kirstie Ally is a perfect example of this; she was
    on the david letterman show and said that
    all men don't like big girls and was wondering
    what kind of men is she talking about?

2. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

This is just another stereotype placed upon black men. So white men will say we only get the leftovers. The 'thick white chicks' they do not want. I say rubbish, rubbish, it is all rubbish. But hey, more power to the man who likes 'thick white chicks.' I am just not one of them. If had to to choose between 4 women, and one of them were 'thick,' the 'thick' is going to get the boot. Maybe it is just me; because I have been around European women all my life, and was never attracted to the 'thick' women. Be her, black or white.

3. Boll Onin

Boll Onin Member

It is a culture thing and a individual thing. What white people consider thick really isn't. The mainstream culture is pushing this stick thin, boy queen look.

4. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Have you ever been to any place in Europe? In Czech Republic, Poland, and Russia you will not see to many 'thick' women. That has nothing to do with mainstream culture. They just watch what they eat. Americans collectively are overweight, in fact if I am not mistaken, it is the fattest country in the world, so you may not have run into many 'real thin' women. Not a day goes by when I do not see an overweight women here. Something I am not to familiar with, and I do not like it one bit.

But, two thumbs up for the men who like 'thick' women. They can have all the BBW they want. :lol:

5. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

The women here look like football and hockey players. It is disgusting, then they wonder why men cheat on their fat arses.

But, I guess it is something that is collectively accepted, some more brainwashing by feminist propaganda no doubt.

6. diamondlife

diamondlife New Member

7. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

There is nothing wrong with that. She has a nice figure; but, how much do you want to bet she does not keep that figure? I put my life on it she will get bigger, making her unattractive to most men, even black men. Once a women hits her target weight, she should work at it to keep it there. American women are just lazy.

8. Taye

Taye New Member

The women on assparade and onionbooty are PERFECT! :D I don't give a damn what anybody says. hey if you like bone skinny women more power to ya but personally I love women with ass and titties like magic city! lol It is seriously a cultural thing the majority of white men would consider those girls to be too big. A person would have to be blind, deaf and stupid to not realize that overall blacks and too some extent hispanics appreciate a much curvier women than do whites.

9. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Jumping to conclusions are yee? I never stated that I like "skinny women." Where did you get that? In fact, I did stated the women on the site had an nice figure.

Do I like "slimmer" women, then what is on that site? Depends really, some women that size are extremely athletic, while some women that size are extremely unhealthy, and will only get bigger. Attraction is not the only; but, it is one of the key aspects to keeping an long term relationship going.

10. Boll Onin

Boll Onin Member

My point exactly. Women with hips and tits are considered fat in some circumstances.

I don't mean just a little bit tit and just a pinch of ass i mean ass.

I'm not talking obese, I'm talking healthy thick.

In America there are alot of overweight people but i think this number is far more exaggerated. Yes there are some scale toppers here but there is an obsession with weight that fuels these inane ideas that in order to look good every woman has to look like a toothpick with two indentations. In Europe, women have the same issues with weight as America just not in the extremes as the US and not so young.

Hey if you like thin, that's cool. An attractive woman is an attractive woman. But the image of what is attractive is extremely skewed to this model, waif thin concept that is not every woman. Even in Europe every one isn't that thin and speaking personally i would not want to be laying next to some bone thin woman.

11. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Wow! You missed my point completely. The majority of American women are overweight. (FACT). No matter how you tag it with moronic phases like "thick" "BBW" and others alike. It is still overweight.

The majority of European women are not overweight. In fact, if I am not mistaken, counties like Poland, Sweden and Czech Republic just to name a few. Have the least body fact ratio. Another factoid.

12. Boll Onin

Boll Onin Member

And i think you missed my point my friend.

I never said that the ratio of fat women in America and Europe are equal or that European women have a greater ratio of overweight women.

I wrote that weight issues are not foreign to European cultures or countries. In Europe an image of a woman's body is not singular as it is in the states.

This singular image is what skews many of the projections of what is or isn't overweight in the eyes of the mainstream media and what they project to their audience.

Again let repeat, There is a weight issue in America.

But there is a perception issue as well.

Culturally, in the states, amongst the African-American community, thick is a euphemism for a woman with backside and breast. She will have a slim waist and be overall in good shape but thick in those areas.
    Fat is just that fat. What kenny_g posted was as followed,
    Now take care to notice that he wrote
    Now, as was expressed in his post, this white woman is considered as you would say Fat because she does not confirm to the size 0 stick figure that is manufactured for magazine covers. For African Americans, a thick chic, is a chic who is at a healthy size but packing something a little extra in the rear and the front.

I must emphasis HEATLHTY SIZE, which i mean normal size, good health. now some have taken this and applied to overweight women- white and black. that's fine i guess but it was meant to mean a woman, who wasn't over weight, But as kenny_g wrote:

13. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

There are European countries with a higher percentage over overweight women. Greece is one, I forget the others.

14. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

No I understood your point completely.

You American blacks all have different definition of 'thick.' Guess what, not a bit of it makes any damn sense. When a black man points out to me what "thick" is, it is usually some overweight women; with sagging breast, flabby arse, flabby thighs, pouchy stomach. How do men find that attractive?

Then ill have someone say Hallie Berry is thick. Now, I am in a state of confusion. Hallie Berry does not look thick to me, she looks athletic. Women like Beyonce is on the tipping scale, border line. Do not see what black and white men alike see in her.

By all substandard "thick" means overweight. You can look "good thick," but that does not mean your healthy, and not by any stretch. I know women just like you mention. Guess what? Their diets are horrible and they soon will start to gain weight. That is not attractive. Show me a "thick" women. I will show a women who is borderline overweight.

All this for what? If most men had the choice(choice=power). They still will take the slim women with the gorgeous face, over the average "thick" women who is 2 cheeseburgers shy from obese. But, I know, I know, you are above social standards, you make all your choices of free will, and you would pick the average "thick" women if she had an better personality.

Fly girl,
    You are right. Greece does have an high percentage of overweight women, so does Denmark, and Spain; but, it is still not as high as American women.

15. Boll Onin

Boll Onin Member

In the end it is your opinion.
    What you find attractive is your -as you used the expletive- dam concern.

You will have a hard time finding someone who is not as you think of thick because you said in your post the American women you've noticed are Dam fat with saggy tits :lol: .

As for Hallie Berry it depends on who you ask.

Beyonce, aw the current black women racial gage on attractiveness. Acceptable because of her good girl image and almost blond hair. She is a beauty in comparison to many. She is thick, she is healthy yet with those god given proportions that whites and those who like monorails call fat.

16. diamondlife

diamondlife New Member

I know of a guy who's an authority on thick. Check out this site!!!

www.assmatrix.com

17. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Actually, you will be surprised how many white men like Beyonce. No seriously, no joke. White men like Beyonce, I kid you not. I know a few white men who pray on successful attractive BW, in hopes of finding an Beyonce look alike. :lol:

Beyonce has an attractive face, I'll give you that. I would date, but i'll put her on Kayne West's "Workout plan." :lol:

18. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Perception v. Reality....

Girth pangs: Europe worse than America

AP[ WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2005 11:29:33 PM ]

BRUSSELS: The proportion of overweight or obese men is higher in some European countries than it is in the United States, experts said in a major analysis of Europeans' expanding girth.

The International Obesity Task Force (IOTF) estimated that Finland, Germany, Greece, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Malta have all now exceeded the US's 67% in overweight or obese males.

"The time when obesity was thought to be a problem on the other side of the Atlantic has gone by," Mars Di Bartolomeo, Luxembourg's health minister, said on Tuesday.

In Greece, 38% of women are obese, compared with 34% in the US.

The report was released at the launch of the 25-nation EU's plan for action on the problem in its member states.

The IOTF, a global coalition of obesity scientists and research centers advising the European Union, had previously estimated in 2003 that about 200 million of the 350 million adults living in what is now the European Union may be overweight or obese.

However, a closer evaluation of the figures in the latest analysis indicates that may be an underestimate of the scale of the problem, according to the group.

Studies have shown that being even slightly overweight can dramatically increase the risk of certain diseases, such as diabetes. Obesity is also linked to heart disease, high blood pressure, strokes, respiratory disease, arthritis and some types of cancer.

"We can have disastrous effects from (obesity) on health and the national economy," said EU health commissioner Markos Kyprianou.

Up to 8% of the current health care costs in the EU can be attributed to the effects of being overweight or obese, he said.

To counter the worsening trend, the EU is banding together with the food and marketing industries, consumer groups and health experts, and it plans to assess national and industry efforts to counter the trend.

It is the EU's monitoring of the food industry's efforts that makes the European Union's approach to the obesity problem "totally novel," said Philip James, chairman of IOTF.

19. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Yes, they mention an problem with obesity in men. Not the women, which is what we are currently talking about. American women are fatter.

Did you get the memo?

20. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Boll,
    Maybe it is just something in NYC and LA, but I see a lot of big arse women.