WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > How To Meet White Women and Black Men

Old 09-21-2006, 03:34 AM   #21
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
Stocktown

Hey Kid I'm now in Stocktown. Thanks for the info on the streetnames now how far from those place from the metro lines? I hope I got those threads to impress since I'm not good in fashion. I have shirts,several khakis and a black khaki trouser. Hope for your reply.
Soulthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 03:38 AM   #22
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
J as for your description of Scandinavian women I wised that was true. Even in their drunken state it had not happened to me. On the ferry to Stockholm mostly Finnish women and just one Swede during my travels over the years. However, I come prepared just in case. Things come unexpectedly.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:58 PM   #23
JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR is on a distinguished roadJREMINATOR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulthinker
J as for your description of Scandinavian women I wised that was true. Even in their drunken state it had not happened to me. On the ferry to Stockholm mostly Finnish women and just one Swede during my travels over the years. However, I come prepared just in case. Things come unexpectedly.
Jeez...even when drunk???
To my opinion Danish women are the most outgoing..

Finnish??? they are Nordic man, not exactly Scandinavian and trust me they are...cold...ok...I`m exaggerating but they certainly aren`t as outgoing as the girls I met in Aarhus and Copenhagen

As for the Swedish ladies, I`ve met only a few of them...so I can`t totally say...I know the ones i met weren`t shy!
Enjoy Europe man
Old 09-23-2006, 05:37 AM   #24
Soulthinker

I had been to Aahus and Copenhagen J and I had not seen the outgoing Danish females. It is always a gamble at the club to find the scandinavian woman to dance and make rapport with. I may not find the thawed n buzzed Swedish woman tonight but ,I sure as heck try.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:16 AM   #25
JAYKLEN+
Bronze Member

JAYKLEN+ is an unknown quantity at this point
what a bad luck !!! I don't know why there's so much attraction on Nordic women, don't you think Romanian women look hot ? If you were in Bucharest you'd have had sexy lady by your side now ......
JAYKLEN+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 05:49 AM   #26
Seychelles

Seychelles is an unknown quantity at this point
SAY WHAT??????????????????????????????? Romanian women are THE HOTTEST !!!!!! But how do you know that?I'm so surprised

And I'm not saying that because I'm Romanian, I'm saying it because everybody who visits here says it. That's why I didn't want to be the first to promote it, even if it's true. :P
Seychelles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 09:02 AM   #27
JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR is on a distinguished roadJREMINATOR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYKLEN+
what a bad luck !!! I don't know why there's so much attraction on Nordic women, don't you think Romanian women look hot ? If you were in Bucharest you'd have had sexy lady by your side now ......
Yeah they are HOT...but then if you don`t pay attention they will suck your blood until you become a vampire like them

JUst kidding Sey...I love Romanian women...especially when they...smile
Old 09-29-2006, 09:11 AM   #28
INJERA70

INJERA70 is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess all the hype was just that,sorry to hear about your adventure man you should try england next time.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:07 AM   #29
Seychelles

Seychelles is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JREMINATOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYKLEN+
Yeah they are HOT...but then if you don`t pay attention they will suck your blood until you become a vampire like them

JUst kidding Sey...I love Romanian women...especially when they...smile
Stop complaining ............
as if you don't know sucking blood is very pleasant for the "victim"

And after reading your post about whats your fav thing to do in your spare time, I feel free of my promise of posting a pic of me smiling, since if you see my seductive, playfull smile, you might hurt yourself , plus, I wouldn't want you to lose your appetite for your girl who's such a cutie.

:P :P :P
Seychelles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 02:33 PM   #30
Soulthinker

Well, I wished some are in Germany. If I can find one.