WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 06-04-2008, 03:35 AM   #1
Mwaura
Bronze Member

Mwaura is an unknown quantity at this point
White women feet

I can not deny that i am fascinated with white women feet, so slender, different from ours, silky soft and delicate and most of all big and with long toes. When i see those long slender white feet in flip flop or sandals I can't help but look in awe. My girlfriend has beautyful and well taken feet to match with her gorgeous self.
Mwaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
Bronze Member

151 is an unknown quantity at this point151 is an unknown quantity at this point
dont touch my feet lol
151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:50 AM   #3
tuckerreed

tuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enough
Bro, dont come to Philly! while i agree i love the beautiful feet and hands of many white women, there are lots of ugly white feet here in flip flops--yuck! when did cheap shoes like that become fashionable??

i think it is individual and women of all races have both pretty feet and ugly feet

now feet in Heels, yum
tuckerreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:10 AM   #4
u2orjustme
Bronze Member

u2orjustme is an unknown quantity at this point
<-----big fan of toes. Nothing is nicer to me than a woman with beautiful toes.
u2orjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #5
tuckerreed

tuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enoughtuckerreed will become famous soon enough
yes, lovely toes are just sooooo lovely
Old 06-04-2008, 12:04 PM   #6
Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond repute
Don't even get me started on this topic.

"Long Live The Queen♠."
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #7
Bookworm616

Bookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckerreed
Bro, dont come to Philly! while i agree i love the beautiful feet and hands of many white women, there are lots of ugly white feet here in flip flops--yuck! when did cheap shoes like that become fashionable??

i think it is individual and women of all races have both pretty feet and ugly feet

now feet in Heels, yum
I am so anti-flip flop.

And men in flip-flops, forget it. Keep walking past me! Annoys the heck out of me. Maybe I'll start an "I hate flip-flops" thread.

I don't mind seeing women in the "nicer" looking flip-flop, but the ones that are meant for public showers should STAY in public showers!!

You can't hold a man down without staying down with him - Booker T. Washington.
Bookworm616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #8
tuckerreed

i am originally from the south and i we grew up down there hating flip flops and hippie shyte sandals--except at the beach where they belong.

it is so gross to me adn so sloppy in this sloppy culture of today, but what are ya going to do?
Old 06-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #9
Newpowermoves

Newpowermoves is a jewel in the roughNewpowermoves is a jewel in the roughNewpowermoves is a jewel in the roughNewpowermoves is a jewel in the roughNewpowermoves is a jewel in the roughNewpowermoves is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm616
I am so anti-flip flop.

And men in flip-flops, forget it. Keep walking past me! Annoys the heck out of me. Maybe I'll start an "I hate flip-flops" thread.
Co-sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm616
I don't mind seeing women in the "nicer" looking flip-flop, but the ones that are meant for public showers should STAY in public showers!!
1/2 co-sign: I hate so called "nice" looking flip flops too
Newpowermoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
Bookworm616

Bookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckerreed
i am originally from the south and i we grew up down there hating flip flops and hippie shyte sandals--except at the beach where they belong.

it is so gross to me adn so sloppy in this sloppy culture of today, but what are ya going to do?
They are totally sloppy! And the last thing I want to see is a man wearing those types of flip-flops.

I have a male friend who wears those cheap flip-flops all summer. I tell him all the time, dude, wear regular shoes. He doesn't listen. I don't want to see his ugly feet in that sloppy footwear!

But, like you said, what are you gonna do??

You can't hold a man down without staying down with him - Booker T. Washington.
Bookworm616 is offline   Reply With Quote