Coming to America

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by beccaomecca, Mar 3, 2018.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I’m planning a trip back to the States in January 2019. Lightyears away I know... but I wondered if there was any way of having a get together somewhere over there. I’d love to meet you all.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Cool.

3. beccaomecca

Yes!

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You didn't get the memo? This is just a "Message Board". Why would you want to actually meet and interact with the people behind the screen names? It's not like anyone here actually may have lives outside of the internet or may actually be cool/interesting people or have things in common with you (like that IR thing) or anything ........

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Florida is the best place to meet in January.

6. Reverie

To see if you are so cute that your writing makes you sound like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

See, you get why some people see this as more than a "Message Board".

And "yes" I am as cute as my writing makes me sound. At least my wife thinks I am....:D

8. beccaomecca

Maybe some people are sociable and decent lol. And I don’t care who does and doesnt have things in common with me. It was just a question put your claws away Wolverine lol

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Wait...those were claws?? What kinda fluffy mofos live where you're at if those were claws??

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Or California....is actually better.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Miami is warmer year round than San Diego. We can still swim the beach in Miami in January. Can we do that in So Cal? Nope

12. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah but it's also humid as F too.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

In January? Nope

14. K

K Well-Known Member

the 2 times I was there in Jan it was. People there didn't think so...maybe not in comparison to other time? IDK It still was VERY humid. One of the times was really rainy in Jan.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Humid and hot is what's unfavorable. Humid and cool is very comfortable to most. We don't even think of cool weather as being humid. Is feels great today in central Florida, I have no idea if its humid or not. Feeling good is what matters.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Ya'll doing a Pajama Jammy Jam for this to make sure it's on & popping?

17. Reverie

Nice.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Nah it was warm and humid but not hot. You just said it's warm there in Jan. Not sure if it's warmer or not than So Cal. It all depends on the year - for both locations.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

So Cal is better in summer.

Florida is better in winter.

Florida beaches are better period.

Facts.

This shouldn't go on like a Chicago vs New York pizza debate. Its not really that type of discussion because over 90 percent of people would agree with what I just said.

Lol

20. K

K Well-Known Member

blah blah blah