BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Ahh, I get it now.
    A ww with thin lips kissing a bm with lips on the big side looks like she’s drowning in his mouth. I have wondered sometimes if that’s really a satisfying kissing feeling, but I guess it is since they keep doing it. I’m talking real life now not acting. I’m happy for my full lips though, they come in handy;). The logistics of kissing lol.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I never asked how it felt, I guess that means when they kiss like that Kim and Kanye pic where it be nose to nose they get all of the lips and more so I guess it feels good. lol.

3. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

I guess you guys don't see what I see...Bryce dallas howard and fam looks fake to me...moving on though... When I get to it..I will shoot a youtube
    video on IR stage kisses and show everybody the difference...

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  4. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

ID on white chick with brotha in upper right hand corner...? lovelaborlost.jpg

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Emily Mortimer

[​IMG]

6. darkcurry

?

Like I said I don't know what else to tell you man. You can show those YT videos all you want, but anybody with even decent vision can see in the slowed down clip Bryce's lips connecting on his lips and then as they pull away you can see their lips coming off of each other. Nina kissing Tone nose to nose the same way Kim and Kanye kissed. Does that mean Kim and Ye faked that kiss too.

You either don't understand how lip size difference come into play or you don't think some of these actresses actually want to kiss a black man. I'm having trouble understanding your total disbelief even when it's right in front of your face.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Emily has a romantic relationship in "Red Belt" a very under-appreciated indie film from David Mamet. No sex scene or anything like that but it's not that kind of movie.

[​IMG]

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed this film.

9. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Of course it looks real...that is what acting is all about..Racism is still out there...not every white woman wants
    to kiss a Brotha on the lips...next you're gonna tell me they really have sex in those sex scenes...

• List
  10. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

No?

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah I liked that movie a lot. Dude is actually a really skilled martial artist

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If hot women can sell being into Kevin James Adam Sandler and plethora of unattractive men kissing a black man on camera (who are usually very attractive men) doesn't seem that unbearable

13. darkcurry

So that's the reason why you think real kisses are fake. Okay. lol. I know racism still exist, but come on man! And I know you're being sarcastic with that last part. I hope you are. But I'm not trying to come after you I'm just looking at real kisses on screen and you're telling me they're not real with no real evidence to prove in those scenes they are not really kissing. No behind the scenes in the making of those scenes. No Nina, Kristen, Bryce or the other females we have mentioned describing how they faked those kisses. No proof of CGI. Just because racism exist so therefore they're fake.

14. darkcurry

Oh and I looked on YT for fake IR kissing scenes myself and obviously I didn't find anything, but I did find some TV shows that I didn't know had IR in them
    Like The Chi

Star Trek Enterprise

Pure Genuis

And this beautiful IR compilation featuring some scenes I may have forgotten about

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  15. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Don't view if you don't want to be spoiled, but for those interested, Chidi was introduced as a nerdy, awkward unlikely leading man type and check out his evolution to classic romantic lead, all while maintaining his black nerd-isms.

16. darkcurry

That was a great montage.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL. I remember when the 1st trailer for "The Good Place" dropped back in 2016 & I was turned off because Chidi had no swag compared to Don Cheadle's character on "House of Lies".

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm 6 minutes into the 2nd episode of "Fam" that aired this past week (Season 1, Episode 4). I'm definitely enjoying this episode more than the previous episodes. Maybe "Fam" finally starting to hit its stride?

EDIT:

16 minutes in & this might be the 1st time I've ever heard the word "Smash" used as slang for sexual intercourse on a TV show.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  19. darkcurry

Yeah, that's what I think is happening. Slow start. Now let's just hope it gets better. If the wedding is the season finale that should be good if picked up for a second season which seems likely.

20. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

"I am the night"...in the beginning of the trailer of this mini series on TNT...beginning Jan. 28th...they intimate Elizabeth
    Short...A.K.A the Black Dahlia murdered in 1947 had a romance with a Black Man...?...They never found her killer...she was dismembered from the waist down...
    cut in half...Could it be she was murdered because she was dating a Black man...? A white policeman did it and his friends covered it up...? have to watch the series to find out I guess...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7186588/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I am the night.jpg