BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

They've waited so long before having Marty finally kiss the girl

I enjoyed the show nonetheless

2. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

No.

And this dude she hooks up with this year looks on the short and relatively unattractive side. Don't expect that relationship to last.

3. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Lavon (Cress Williams) and Lemon (Jamie King), Hart of Dixie

[​IMG]

Andre (Trai Byers) and Rhonda (Kaitlin Doubleday), Empire

[​IMG]

Alex and Randal (Amanda Clayton and Eltony Williams), If Loving You is Wrong

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I've still never seen "This Christmas". Which actor was her love interest that movie?

5. ColiBreh1

Which movies/TV Shows has Brittany Snow been paired up in an IR ship?

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Columbus Short

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn who doesn't love a gorgeous blonde

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

train wreck

9. ColiBreh1

I been considering watching "How to Make it in America" after I finally finish get caught up on "House of Lies" this week. Which actors does the IR 'ship on "How to Make it in America" consist of?

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

House of Lies is out of the ballpark when it comes to IR on TV. Never in my life had I seen a lot of IR lovin. I commend Don Cheedle a lot.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You love Don Cheedle's portrayal of Sammy Davis Jr. in the film The Rat Pack. He played Sammy perfectly and he has some scenes with actress Megan Dodds as May Britt.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw that one too G. He is like Mario Van Peebles with a lot of star power.

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I agree. This is just the guy she's with so the the guy she's "supposed" to be with can win her back. This brotha may end up dead by season's end.

Though, isn't the black guy Chris Partlow from The Wire? That'd be two black dudes from The Wire that she hooked up with on tv! The other was Michael (Dixon from 90210). Man, I know way too much about this.... time to put down the remote and read a book.

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

She was in a show called Harry's Law that didn't last long. She was also the "checker board chick" in the remake of Hairspray. She was also in a show called American Dreams that was set in the 60s I think. The IR pairing was VERY brief because her brother (on the show) just wasn't having it.

And check this out (I forgot about American Dreams until I found this):

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/03/25/chelsea-handler-tries-to-feed-brittany-snows-jungle-fever-video/

http://videos.brittany-snow.org/interviews-talk-shows/interview-chelsea-lately-32411/

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Speaking of Mario Van Peebles, I saw one of his 90's films called Valentine's Day. It had Rae Dawn Chong, Randy Quaid and Ben Gazzara. He played a detective trying to solve the mystery of a woman with past. It had a few sexy ir love scenes. Not bad.

Don Cheadle came a long way from playing Rocket in Colors and Tommy Lee Jones' assistant in Volcano.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  16. ColiBreh1

You not gonna mention who the actors that played her Love interests are?

17. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

there any new interracial? please

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You people

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh wow..look at him ^^^^^^ :smt060

@First pic...Tonight l saw the previews for Heart of Dixie, which played up their relationship, so l thought l'd watch it. Awful show but gorgeous couples. Tonight's episode they hooked up, declaring their love for each other.
    I also noticed an IR baby? belonging to Lemon's sister?
    And in a cafe scene where Lemon and the pregnant female doctor were arguing over splitting time with boyfriend Lavon and friend Lavon, (a.k.a. two southern belles fighting over a black man, lol), every visible background extra sitting at tables were IR couples. It was really bizarre (but l loved it).

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Heart Of Dixie always came across to me as a little fanciful, with their depiction of a racially progressive southern small town.