Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Here is the trailer for "House of Fears" starring Sandra McCoy:

2. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for "Stuck" starring Mena Suvari:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for "Cry Wolf" starring Sandra McCoy:

4. Young Herschel

Here is a bonus old school movie with IR content that I finally got around to watching late last night. It is a Horror Western starring Wesley Snipes called "The Gallowwalkers":

• List
  5. Young Herschel

I'm on a roll recently :) I will post another IR horror movie trailer tomorrow. This particular 2012 movie with IR content has plenty of blood & violence but even more lust & passion according to IMDB.com. I just peeped the opening scene and it sure did catch my attention;).

6. Young Herschel

Here is the aforementioned trailer I was referring to last night. There was a palpable shift in Horror movies with IR elements during the 2010's decade I have noticed. If a Horror movie came out in the 2000's . . . then producers didn't even try to include significant interracial content by comparison. The movie trailers for Creature:

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I've seen this one! Believe it or not I watched it in theaters when it came out. The story I heard was the producers basically paid for a brief theater run. It definitely didn't deserve to be there lol.

This flick is interesting because the wwbm couple is played by Mehcad Brooks (aka Jimmy Olsen from Supergirl) and Serinda Swan (from Ballers and Reacher). They were dating IRL at the time. I wish they'd gone the distance

• List
  8. Young Herschel

There aren't many Horror movies with interracial content from the era of "90210" so I am considering buying the DVD. It is like a collector's item if you look at how scarce it is and there are no streaming services with it. I found it on YouTube but it is dubbed in Spanish. I think I will add it to my library.

9. Young Herschel

There is a YA interracial couple ~ Julie and Cain in a Horror Comedy on PLEX titled "Stupid Teenagers Must Die!". Not to be confused with another Horror Comedy which also has YA interracial couple that just got released on Tubi of a similar sounding title "Horny Teenagers Must Die!". I will post both trailers next week when I get around to it.

The picture quality of one of the two movies is substantially superior to the other at first glance which is weird but I will watch them both regardless because they both have objectively attractive Euro-American young ladies ;) and we were going through such a severe drought of IR horror movies just a month or two ago. My how the seasons change huh?!?

10. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer I promised for "Stupid Teenagers Must Die!" ~

11. Young Herschel

Here is the the other trailer I promised for "Horny Teenagers Must Die!" ~