Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's nice that she can do that. Kim probably shouldn't try it until she updates her inspection tag.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The premiere of Netflix's 'Travis Scott: Look Mom I Can Fly' at Barker Hangar on August 27, 2019 in Santa Monica.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. darkcurry

Get a room. lol/jk.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

6. ColiBreh1

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They're dragging Travis on Twitter for getting plastic surgery. Saying that the Kardashians have gotten to him, among other things.
    Hey, he looks good - a little bit of tweaking is fine, (but please Travis, no more.)
    New face...,
    [​IMG]

8. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Please to don't go to the cesspool of debauchery and stupidity, otherwise known as "Black Twitter" for any type of information.

9. ColiBreh1

From I've read online, folks are pointing out it isn't actually plastic surgery. He's just wearing make-up, similar to the make-up male news anchors/tv show hosts/on-screen personalities wear.

10. darkcurry

Oh my goodness. lol. Just like with the Kendall "scandal" they're bored and they want something to complain about with them. I suspect there are no more old tweets they can drag them about so they're going for anything hoping that it sticks. lol.

11. darkcurry

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Eh, that's possible. Makeup can do wonders.

[​IMG]

13. darkcurry

Or Kendall put him on to her pro-activ. :) lol.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

His skin is gorgeous in the new and improved.

15. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

16. darkcurry

Wishing them the best and get it all figured out. They work so well together. Them taking time apart shows that this may not be hollywoodspeak because they are different from a lot of celebs. They seem like they just get each other. Don't know what's going on but they are obviously not trying to break up to be "taking some time apart". They were just boasting about their playboy issue. I hope somebody gives them this advice and say step away from social media and the spotlight for about a week or so to focus on each other and their little girl.

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I thought they were married????

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Travis is dumb

19. ColiBreh1

LOL. This is why I take Kardashian rumors seriously that come from TMZ or E!. Most of these other gossip sites be making up bullshit.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List