Not Together But Looking Good!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by quantumblack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

:D
    By how they're acting, you'd think they were a couple. In pro-wrestling you call this KayFabe:

[​IMG]

Also here's another one for laughs:D :

[​IMG]

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Helen Mirren and Curtis (50Cent) Jackson. See how she looks at him and he seems shy all of a sudden.

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

I don’t know, but for now she’s dating German musician Tom Kaulitz as far as I know. I think Heidi likes wm and bm. Maybe she also realised it has it’s own charm to date someone with whom you share your native language and native country, I don’t know. Just speculating. But I never saw her as someone who had written either colour of men off.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Percelle Ascott & Sorcha Groundsell (Netflix's The Innocents) in Mexico City, Aug 2018.

[​IMG]

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Are they starting the promotional tour for this show?

6. SilverSmith

They've been on a media blitz to promote the series, from showing up on TRL and granting online interviews to making red carpet appearances stateside and abroad. I just wish the show was premiering this week. lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. darkcurry

Oh. No wonder I haven't heard of the media tour those look like small venues, while Guy Pearce is doing the mainstream shows to promote this show. Even though they are the stars of the show, he is the bigger star so I guess that still works.

8. SilverSmith

Actors Violett Beane & Brandon Micheal Hall (God Friended Me) in L.A.

[​IMG]

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Kylie & Kendall Jenner with Chris Brown, Trey Songz, & Tyga circa July 2014:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

^^^
    Wasn't Kylie a minor in 2014? I'm not sure I'd be Ok with my underage daughter hanging out with those guys.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Me neither.

12. ColiBreh1

According to this Daily Mail article from October 2014, Kendall was 18 & Kylie was 17: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rtying-multiple-occasions-Karrueche-Tran.html

Looks like they was regularly hanging out at Chris Brown's house back than according to the article. I guess it's safe to assume that's how Kylie & Tyga got together seeing as how Chris Brown & Tyga were working on their 2015 "Fan of a Fan: The Album" & planning to go on tour back than.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  13. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Michael Strahan and Sara Haines blooper reel.
    The blooper reel is a sneak peek at what’s in store this fall when the two co-host the third hour of “Good Morning America,” also known as GMA Day.

Stream here

14. ColiBreh1

Not sure how this fits this thread. Not only were her Blake Griffin & actually together at 1 point (So this would a better fit for the 1-off thread in celebrity IR subforum), you didn’t even post a pic or video of them together.

15. SilverSmith

Julia Roberts & Homecoming co-star Stephan James on Sep 7, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  16. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

It was Kylie's 16 birthday party thrown at Tyga's place. He bought her a big chocolate birthday cake shaped as a BIG, BLACK DICK with vaniilla creme filling lol!! It was covered on TMZ

17. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

KUWTK showcased Kendall 16th birthday and that was when Kylie set her sights on Tyga who she and Khloe hired as a surprise musician

18. ColiBreh1

Than post it.

19. SilverSmith

Director Jennifer Kent and actor Baykali Ganambarr on Sep 8, 2018 in Venice, Italy.

[​IMG]

20. darkcurry

[​IMG]