Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Calling a couple 'cuck' IMO doesn't mean WW are easy. It suggests some WM are cool with their wives sleeping with other men, which still doesn't mean ALL men.:)

But I agree, there's no way to determine the relationship between the WW and WM in that photo. They could be platonic friends, he could be gay, etc.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

In the photo it looks that this WW is with the black man. Sitting on his knee and he has his hand on her.
    The implication of the cuck comment is that the WM has the power to decide who she sleeps with.

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You're more of a Goblin than a Troll:D

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No Sarah...it doesn't imply the 'cuck' WM has the power. It's usually a mutual and tri-decision, for their own different, and selfish reasons.
    Having said that, l asked viewers to examine the odd picture...

22636933_881948718635684_2716895233689255936_n.jpg
    No self-respecting man, black or otherwise, would enjoy his lady to sit on his lap for a photo, whilst holding in a caress, another man's face behind his back. No self respecting woman would do that either, right?
    It's just a very strange pose and picture. Hence my 'cuck?" speculation.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Former NFLer Warren Moon and wife Mandy Ritter Moon.

6. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Why is she in his lap like a child, I wonder.

7. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Maybe she is the one who is playing this game for the camera.

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Perhaps.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Suspended Dallas Cowboys RB star, Ezekiel Elliott, shopping with a mystery woman in Frisco, Texas, on Friday.

10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Designer Bianca Elouise and her man Sunny Perdue.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Wow, I forgot about them two. They are still going strong. That's beautiful. Aussie Girl!

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The dude is truly blessed.

13. darkcurry

Her booty is quite the blessing as well. It used to be bigger, but it is still pretty nice.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have never heard of her or seen her before. But her figure is nice, indeed.

15. darkcurry

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

17. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Darius Rucker and wife Beth Leonard in Nashville, Nov 2017.

18. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Damn..I thought that was Louis Gates.:D

I guess he didn't get the Black don't crack memo.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember reading an article about Darius Rucker appearing and performing on a televised country-western award show. One guy(who happened to be white) commented that he didn't tune in to see a black guy performing country-western music. I guessed that if he was such a fan, he'd remember Charlie Pride or even Ray Charles and Trini Triggs(he was discovered by Garth Brooks). Thirty years ago, a c/w star in an interracial marriage was unheard of. So, spouses were not shown as much.

Darius Rucker is where he wants to be and nothing or no one will move him.

20. darkcurry

Katy Perry & The Weeknd

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...evenge.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"She was spotted out for dinner with The Weeknd last week, sparking romance rumours.

And it transpires that Katy Perry's evening out with the Starboy singer was premeditated, as suggested by a source close to the songstress....

'Katy is not doing anything wrong right now - Selena has moved on from [The Weeknd] with Justin [Bieber] but I think she'll love the idea that Selena will be shocked when she sees Katy and her ex out together.

'If she does get upset, it'll be payback for how Katy felt after THOSE Vegas pictures. As Taylor Swift knows, Katy doesn't forget people who've made her look bad, and she thinks revenge is a dish best served cold.'

I thought that I would post it here instead of making a thread about just possibly a hook up.