Slavic and german girls with black man

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by John Manson, Dec 19, 2013.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hold up nucca..

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

John,just show the brothers with WW not Asian men.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or the brothers with Asian women.

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

This thread is so fucked up from beginning to end, on so many levels. Please, let it die!

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Now showing positive images of interracial couples and their families is fucked up? You people will never be pleased.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol damn

7. desert-queen

desert-queen New Member

Why is it O.K. to show Asian women and BM and not Asian men and WW?

8. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Look up at the URL of this site. How much more specific do you want it?

9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt043

I've jumped on people for starting threads about BM and AW.

BM/AW
    AM/WW
    ect ect

Take all that shit where it belongs.....away from here.

10. desert-queen

desert-queen New Member

:oops:
    Sorry, I should've quoted the person my comment was directed towards. I was confused why one sort of couple was okay to show and not the other.

11. desert-queen

desert-queen New Member

I realize that this site is geared toward bm/ww. Although, I have seen material outside of this coupling.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Show all diverse couplings.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yay for anyone who can find anyone to put up with their BS, regardless of race. Now can we please get back to the point of this site? Lol

14. Athena

Athena New Member

Yaay is right. Hey, I'm half German, I should plaster my mug all over this place. lol

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

In the short time I've been reading and posting it seems like people think whitewomenblackmen.com means any rainbow coupling and act all offended if you actually LIVED UP TO THE NAME OF THE SITE

Yet if you went to beyondblackwhite.com it's 100% BW/WM as intended and woe to you if you post otherwise

16. Soulthinker

RB,thanks for suggesting that site. WM's will have a site of their own of dating every woman in the world.

17. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I love European girls best..my ex wife is German and I would not marry a American girl when I get married again...nooooooooo.....I met alot of American blk brothas in Europe on my travels and they all say same....Euro girls best...also the avg looking black man could catch him one fine 8-10ish scale white girl pretty easy over there. I mean look at the pics posted as proof. These brothas are avg looking but have some really fine looking white girls.

18. Nefo33

Nefo33 New Member

Beautiful pixs

19. Soulthinker

BlkLexus,at least you are fortunate to marry one. No doubt you stayed in Germany for a long period of time.

20. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

:smt023 :smt109