The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Yes, black women are the ones running our community... into the ground.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm 22 minutes into the premiere of "Titans" & I'm really enjoying it so far. Is Dick Grayson a cop in the comics? Unless I forgot, he's never been portrayed as a cop in any of the previous DC films & TV shows I've seen. This first 22 minutes of the premiere is already doing a WAY BETTER job of giving us Raven's backstory before joining the Teen Titans than the first 2.5 seasons of the 2000's animated series I've watched so far.

3. ColiBreh1

New teaser for "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" dropped yesterday:

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yes, I think he was a cop for a minute in Bludhaven. I may be wrong abut the city, but definitely remember him being a cop in 90's or early 2000's. Go ahead and look it up for details. I'm too lazy to at this moment. ...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. ColiBreh1

Leonardo DiCaprio & Martin Scorsese teaming up again for the 6th time:

6. ColiBreh1

Dude did a follow-up video today:

YIKES at at the dropoff of interest from the 1st season of "Luke Cage" to the 2nd season!

7. ColiBreh1

An update:

8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

NBC to Air Two-Part Timeless Series Finale in December

Producers are promising fans an epic, unforgettable thrill ride through the past, present and future, with a healthy dose of Christmas spirit. Spread across three centuries and two continents, the finale will test Lucy, Wyatt and the entire Time Team like never before as they try to #SaveRufus, preserve history and put a stop to Rittenhouse once and for all.

NBC will air the two-part series finale on Thursday, Dec. 20 from 8-10 p.m.

October 27, 2018
    Source: The Futon Critic

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. ColiBreh1

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This is why I love the Nerdz thread. By the way, is anyone following Doctor Aphra? Has anyone seen the new Halloween? Is anyone planning on catching J.J. Abrams' 'Overlord'?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Just remember, they also made a big deal about Sean Bean starring in Game Of Thrones and his role was chopped after 10 episodes.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So is The Gifted making Erg their version of Bishop? The way he described his power sounded a lot like Bishop's.

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking. Not to mention the mark on his face is similar as well.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yep. The mutant "M" brand was placed on mutants that had been captured in the future time line he's from and the show using it for the Morlocks instead set off bells for me.

17. ColiBreh1

ASoIaF bookreaders knew what was up though.

I didn't get into GoT until after the 3rd season & that was before I paid attention to casting/Hollywood industry news, so I missed the hype going into 1st season of the show.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude mind blown didn't realize lol

19. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Falcon & Winter Soldier Teaming For Disney Streaming Series

Disney’s upcoming streaming service is ramping up its content creation, with Empire writer/executive producer Malcolm Spellman hired to pen a potential limited series that would team two of Marvel’s costumed characters: Winter Soldier and The Falcon.

It is one of several potential series on the service, which is aiming for a late 2019 launch.

10/31/2018
    Source: Deadline.com

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah, I hope he is a recurring character if they are doing it to pay some type of homage being as though he seems to be forgotten and X-Men did a TERRIBLE job with Bishop in the movie.