Tom Brady's Mixed Family

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Feb 8, 2008.

1. bonyjoop

bonyjoop Restricted

bravo for saying the truth.

i hate that word tolerate because when you look it up it has some definitions of permitting a deviation from the standard and/or capacity to withstand pain and hardship.

i like the word accepting because it means to receive willingly, to consider as usual proper and right.

how about embracing . embrace means to clasp as a show of affection. eager acceptance. twine around.

to me acceptance and embrace is more what we are about than tolerance.

do you agree

2. baller99

baller99 New Member

The real deal no speculators

The Brady's grew up here in the melting pot of the Bay Area. We don't have a lot of the racial crap like other places. We don't sweat the little stuff. Most people actually date outside of their race here.

So really Tom having a black brother in law is a non discussion. We all played sports together, hung out together, went to church together and ate dinner at each others houses.

You'll also see more sista's with white guys here too. Time for some of y'all to move!

3. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Why did u bump this?

4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

I knew one of his sisters had biracial child, I did not know his other sister had 2 kids
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Who cares about Brady? He is not a brother and the wife has no African ancestry. She thinks she has a booty.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Where are the brothas at? lol.

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That's what I was asking.

8. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Where's his sister?