Black men ONLY like white women with a BIG butt.

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Frozen Veins, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Obsidian71

Obsidian71 New Member

She gotta have some ass...nuff said.

2. Intriguedone

Intriguedone Well-Known Member

Co-sign

She aint gotta be Buffy the Body, but you've gotta have some "curvage" going on. A flass just doesn't get the heart pumpin'.

3. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

amen...

4. dudaroosky

dudaroosky New Member

when it comes to this...I think I am the stereotypical black man...she gotta have that badonkadunk, or at least some hips to give the illusion that she has an ass. I'd date a woman who is flat-chested, but no hips and/or ass is a dealbreaker.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

If they choose me I don't mind the size. However, I wised some brother have some standards. Almost every white male who has dated a sister she is fine or almost fine. Not a heavy one in the bunch. For me being rejected by a heavy white woman is less painful than a ww who is fine.

6. mike38

mike38 New Member

I'm not into asses that much, I'm really a leg and foot guy. I will say though that I just want that someone to have a good sized ass, it doesn't have to be that big.

7. DI

DI New Member

its sooo good to hear for me! coz I have a model body, so i cant say I ve got a biiiig butt! ))) and its ok for me, but its not a real pleasure for me to hear things like "a real woman gotta have a big ass with some fatty..." and u know, almoust all the rap videos are with perticipatin of big butt girls! but on the contrary, at the same time many of rappers say "u gotta be a model" or "u lookin so good, u should be a model" etc. so...can smb pls tell me the truth? :?: :?: :?:

8. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I used to have the same thoughts when I was in my early twenties. I also have a model body and had the EXACT same thoughts. Somebody truly worth your time will appreciate your unique beauty. You are probably in your early twenties... believe me that the older you get, the more you will love yourself and your own beauty. Unfortunately it's now that you're very young that you are so very beautiful... the irony. :lol: You will love and accept yourself, and appreciate yourself, more and more as you get older. All this "real woman gotta this and that" stuff you hear will not matter anymore. Beautiful women come in all different beautiful shapes. I married a black African and he was attracted to me, my little ass and all, and accepted me as I was. It didn't work out though, for reasons other than ass. :cry:

In my class we have a black girl, and she has the kind of butt that I think only a black woman can have - so shapely and beautiful. But am I gonna get upset that I don't have one? No, I have a different body build. And I have green eyes and she doesn't! :wink:

Please don't take my words as any sort of preaching - not at all. But I'm amazed to see that someone else is having the exact same thoughts that I had a few years ago. And I want to share with you how I've evolved from there, and am now very comfortable with my looks because, well, I'm Slavic and I look like a typical Slavic woman, and I'm proud of my heritage and I get more compliments than I need! :wink: Here in NY everybody's proud of where they're from... Indian girls wear their ethnic dresses... Puerto Ricans wrap themselves in the Puerto Rican flag... and Russian women dress slutty as hell... just kidding, not all of them. 8)

9. DI

DI New Member

its ok, i appreciate u bein tellin me all that!)) but i feel really comfortable with my shape! and I live in russia btw, here errbody is crazy about tryin to be skinny! so many girls re jalous coz I am by doin nothin for that! :wink: and when i was in NY I ve heard so many compliments (from black guys :D )like "oh! re u a model?" but at the same time , when i watch some rap video u know what i mean! lol for ex., the video of 50 cent "disco inferno" or Cingy's "right thurr" or almoust all of them!))) and thats why i just wanna know. actually, i think, every man have his own taste and ideal. and i m good coz I know, it was God who made me! He makes everybody so unique and beautiful!!!

10. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Hey, DI....don't worry about what you see in rap videos. They don't speak for all black men as to what they like in a woman. If you've gotten compliments from black men in the US about your model body, obviously you look damn fine to them! Looks like things in Russia are similar to things in the U.S.; if you're not skinny you're not pretty. Not great for ladies in my opinino to deal with that pressure. The bottom line is, come to the U.S. and you'll get love from the brothas! :)

11. DI

DI New Member

ok man, thanks))) i ve got a friend she s tryin to eat a lot to get that butt lol thats funny! guy....do u see that? some girls try so hard for ya to like them! u gotta appreciate that though... :)

12. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Tell all she need to do is some squats and that ass will get nice lol.

13. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

lmao....even if it doesn't get big, it will surely be tight!

14. DI

DI New Member

heeey, my ass is the prettiest! lol so dont worry about squats and stuff for me. but anyway thanks u re so carin person !!! lol

15. DI

DI New Member

it is man, it is! :D

16. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

:smt003

17. miss kiki

miss kiki New Member

I have a very big bum for a "White" woman & I find it does make the bm go crazy!!! But I think a woman with curves are sexy I love it haha :D

18. Soulthinker

Yes,I had been to London and seen them. Some of the women shown theirs on those phone sex ads posted on the red phone booths. Renee Zellweger when she played Briget Jones has a bum,lost it and then gained it back on the second flick. On the bum of Kylie Minogue I don't know it has the size of JLo's or Beyonce's?

19. Soulthinker

DI, just as long you don't have the size of a babushka,you are alright.

20. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Of course!