What do you think about French women??

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Celine, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

FG :)

I did say anything lol. But i mean how can I impress one of these lovely ladies. Theres this girl who I think I'm in love with and i'm a lost at the moment. She's studying in NY and we go to the same college. She's into IR i know for a fact(we hooked up). she has a bf back back home even though she's single now( one of those on/off situationss). The thing is I want a relationship with her. Its probably hopeless, why do I bother asking uhhh..

2. DenzBenz

DenzBenz Well-Known Member

French women are beautiful and more open sexually.

3. AdventurSum

AdventurSum New Member

lol

4. AdventurSum

AdventurSum New Member

than who? americans or all nationalities?

5. DenzBenz

6. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

It´s always funny, how imagination runs riot.... French women are special- no doubt, but only, if you are vis a vis that special type of woman.. Not all french women are beautiful or sexually more open- that is real fantasy..

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yes absolutely true, you can pidgeon hole a nation like that, and not everything that is written is the whole truth either.

8. DenzBenz

Compared to other European women.

9. AdventurSum

AdventurSum New Member

really? i've heard german women were pretty open/wild too, from german women. lol

10. christine dubois

:smt103

You guys- that´s the same fantasy...:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

11. AdventurSum

AdventurSum New Member

nah, just talking in obtuse generalizations. hahaha

12. christine dubois

I know Adventure- and still it´s amusing...that the french women are seen differently is because of their melodic language and the fashion cities, were the women are very stylish.

I don´t see a big difference between european women ...maybe there is a difference between women of different continents

13. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Christine is correct. A lot of the talk is fantasy. You can not generalise about all the nation. We are not so different from other European women i am sure.

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Sums up my thoughts.

What do I think about Australian, French, British, Swedish, Canadian, German, American and Russian women?

They turn me on.

15. sarah23

You know African men will not talk about women in different European countries, they will just say European women.

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Much like you said "African men" and not a country
    :)

Although there are some differences between women from different European countries, but they are about the same as differences between women for different states in the US.

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

That's how we[USA] are with El Salvadorian, Guatemalan, Puerto Ricans and Mexican, etc.

We just say Latino.

18. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

French women can feel free to visit NYC anytime....:D

19. sarah23

View attachment 494

And you are welcome in France too.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  20. z

z Well-Known Member

wow Sarah. Is that suppose to be a welcome to France for BM? just wow :smt081