Supeman's daughter married a BM and named her son after dad Christopher Reeve

Discussion in 'In the News' started by JUANMACKER, Jul 7, 2015.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

[​IMG]:mrgreen:

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I like seeing smart, high-achieving young couples. Congrats to them!

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They're barely a shade apart lol.
    But congrats to them.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Flag on the play.

Lol

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How did I see that coming?

Amaze myself sometimes.

7. The Dark King

Had to point out the obvious. Recent media stuff has made me really question what blackness means and who actually is black shit like that.

8. orejon4

Yeah, but you know what else is just as obvious? His nose and hair texture compared to hers. He may be pale, but Africa's presence is clear.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Had to point out the obvious? So you had to point out something that was easy to notice. lol

Ok

10. The Dark King

That's fair. I think it is cool that her heart saw a person and not color or hair texture or nose shape. I know it goes without saying that's the way it should be but in world where dumb asses fly the confederate flag proudly you never really know.
    Like I said congrats too them.
    I wonder what he does.

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Alexandra, 31, the daughter of Christopher Reeve and Gae Exton, serves as a senior counsel in the United States Senate and an adjunct professor at her alma mater, Columbia Law School.

Garren, 33, works in the Obama administration as the director of the Presidential Innovation Fellows program.

12. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

........The infraction is an un-sportsman like remark directed at Mr. Givens complection.....A review of the replay shows that the intention was to highlight that Mr.Givens is not black enough to represent contrasting interracial marriage.....
    .........The penalty is a lost of down with a -15 yards assessed on the ensuing kick-off.......

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LoL
    He reminded me of that movie school daze

14. The Dark King

Thanks. Damn they're high achieving

15. orejon4

He's successful in his own right, running a presidential initiative. I'm not as concerned about his complexion, but I would like to see more black people having the opportunities he had to excel. Any time I see people doing well and doing good work it does my old heart good.

16. The Dark King

unfortunately I have to pay attention to it all. Seems like all this "we're all black" shit dissolves the minute one group can move up. Its painfully evident through out the world. Shit look at the Dominican Republic right now. They are committing a genocide against darker skinned people right now and its getting absolutely no news coverage. Nas said it best "the darker you are the realer your problems"

17. orejon4

Hell, you don't have to look that far. Look at African-American Greek letter organizations and the whole skin complexion history. That's all true, but the system that imposes it, white supremacy, is the enemy, not the various victims of it around the world. You can even have these hangups between siblings with the exact same parents.

18. The Dark King

Very true but there seems to be an overall deep hatred for darker skin. To the point where extermination seems to be the go to action. I know everyone hates when I bring it up which is ironic when you think about it.
    Just can't help it, even though I personally don't feel it at the present moment doesn't mean I get to be blind to the fact of what's going on.
    Our media feeds the fuck out of it too. Like I've mentioned just look at who the evil monsters in most fantasy shows look like. Seriously look at the orcs in LOTR

19. orejon4

You make some good points. Remember though, that some of the fear of blackness is pre-white supremacy and stems from primitive man's fear of the dark and the unknown. White supremacy, though, takes this to new extremes. We must recommit ourselves to the struggle against this constantly.

20. The Dark King

Your right it just weighs on you at times. Seems like the entire world is either against you or doesn't care about you. It's heavy