Not Together But Looking Good!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by quantumblack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You don't think Ms.Curtis' has her mother's booty? Ms.Hargitay,had mentioned in a interview she had her late mother's chest size.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Jaime Lee Curtis probably has her mother's eyes and smile, perhaps. I'll have to watch the film The Fog. They were both in the film, but acted seperately. I think they also were in Halloween 20.

Mariska Hargitay doesn't look like she has her mother's bust size. Unless the camera has a way of reducing it.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

IMO this looks like a date, but with a prearranged agreement after leaving whatever restaurant that we won't walk too close together.

Laura likes the brothas, and Common looks a lil bit like her ex hubby.

Not together??? Dunno about that.:smt112

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Former Scary Movie costars Marlon Wayans and Anna Faris snap a goofy selfie during an impromptu reunion in New York City on Thursday, Jan 21.

Credit: Ben Trivett

5. Soulthinker

Marlon is always trippin.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There needs to be a Scary Movie set up where all the key players are together again. After Scary Movie 2, the series went downhill because the Wayans' weren't on the writing staff. Or at least bring them back in a third installment the A Haunted House films.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Perhaps they have a movie project in the works?

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

FWIW. Wendy Williams said this pic was taken after both left a restaurant together.

9. orejon4

Interesting...

10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Marlon Wayans and Jane Seymour @ the Los Angeles premiere of Fifty Shades of Black, Jan 27th.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  11. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Idris Elba and Helen Mirren @ the Weinstein Company & Netflix's 2016 SAG after party on January 30, 2016 in West Hollywood.

12. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

LL Cool J and actress Jaime Pressly attends the 20th Annual Art Directors Guild Excellence In Production Design Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 31, 2016.

Credit: Mathew Imaging

13. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

These two are a actually a couple.

14. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Secrets and Lies'co-stars Jordana Brewster and Michael Ealy, Jan 2016, Pasadena CA.

15. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Fashion meets film at an L.A. showing of Kenzo's Snowbird – attended by Orange Is the New Black's Natasha Lyonne and singer Miguel – on Tuesday.

Credit: tefanie Keenan/Getty

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I hadn't seen Natasha Lyonne since the film But I'm A Cheerleader. Glad she's doing well.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Jane Seymour looks great at 64.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Those two reminds me of the love scenes Jaime Pressly had with Michael Jai White in the film Ringmaster with Jerry Springer. I didn't realize how short she is.

19. orejon4

I had forgotten how pretty her eyes are.

20. Soulthinker

She does G.