The "Don't Waste Your Time and/or Money To See This Film" Thread

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bookworm616, May 13, 2011.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

This, definitely something people in long term relationships with children that could relate to. Completely shits on the very unfunny and uunimaginative movie this is the end.

2. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

The situations the characters find themselves in are mostly unrelatable though. She's watching her employee having sex all over the open store and she not only not fires her, but decides that it's okay because "at least she's getting some"? Really? That's just beyond ridiculous, IMO. It's just stuff like that that took me right out of the film. I was expecting more realistic situation leading to comedic results, I guess.

On a side note, I like This Is The End. Is it the funniest movie? No, but I thought it was entertaining and silly.

Different strokes for different folks. :smt023

3. Bookworm616

I'm bumping this thread again for: Expendables 3.

It's a real shame this movie was pretty bad. Two actors made it at least watchable, IMO, Antonio Banderas and Mel Gibson. Mel Gibson may be a complete a-hole in real life, but he acted very well in this movie.

Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to save it. The story was just stupid.

I watched Expendables 2 yesterday. 20 minutes into that film, I could already say it was like a million times better than 3. If you like the Expendables movies, do yourself a favor and stick with 1 & 2.

3 is not worth your time or money.

4. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Judd Apatow ain't all bad. Knocked Up was pretty damn funny

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I saw it, it leaked online last month. I thought it was OK for free. A in depth review is beside the point, you know what you're getting

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I liked E3 because l liked Wesley Snipes and he did a great job in that flick. Bookie,those guys who played in that flick are conservative like you. Wished it did not leak early but,still I enjoyed it.

7. RicardoCooper

:smt042 :smt042 :smt042

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I can't believe they actually have me wanting to see this. It must have just been a payday for all those dinosaurs. I'm glad they're all having another payday, though.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why? They're all super rich

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously lol

11. RicardoCooper

Most of them cats are the Hollywood equivalent of blue collar workaday guys. I guarantee Jason Statham, Terry Crewes, Randy Couture & Snipes ain't "super-rich" lol

12. The Dark King

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/jason-statham-net-worth/

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/terry-crews-net-worth/

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/mma-net-worth/randy-couture-net-worth/

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/wesley-snipes-net-worth/

They are all millionaires worth 10 million or more. These dudes are worrying about how the mortgage is gonna get paid

13. RicardoCooper

14. The Dark King

Takes a real man to admit that. Kudos to you sir

15. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Co-sign this.
    I'm glad Wesley is back. Hope we will see more of him again in the future.
    I liked the movie. I like the dry humor, I like the fighting/shooting scenes and I like muscular guys.
    I didn't expect anything more than that and therefore wasn't disappointed.
    I agree that the first 2 parts were better, but I still enjoyed watching it.

16. Bookworm616

The November Man - believe the critic's rating on Rotten Tomatoes and not the User Rating.

This movie was terrible. A complete waste of time. The dialogue was amateurish and just so bad that I actually looked at the actors with pity because they're too dumb to see those lines and do something about them. LOL.

It's not even a Redbox movie. It's a don't bother at all movie.

17. Cornelius76

Cornelius76 Well-Known Member

Don't waste your time 'Sin City: A Dame To Kill For' is total shit.

18. Bookworm616

My brother and nephew said the same thing about this.

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

It's a Spike or USA network movie?

20. Bookworm616

Honestly, it's not worth your time, even for free. :smt042