college football fans?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by learnin2fly08, Dec 14, 2008.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Yea...those teams did well, but if you're going to get into college ball, let me introduce you to the one and only...

[​IMG]

College ball like no other! Offense, defense, great coaching, ridiculous fan base...come on in baby!

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LMAO, you're not partial to LSU, are you?

3. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]biXaQk-TDJk[/YOUTUBE]

4. RaiderLL

Maybe just a taaaaad! :p :cool:

5. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

For the SEC fans on the forum, mark your calendars for Oct 25th, that is the day that Lane Kiffin makes his return to Rocky Top, this time as the offensive coordinator of Alabama. As if the Tennessee-Alabama rivalry needed anymore fuel, you add in quite possibly the most reviled man in UT football history.

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I always thought that Lane Kiffin would never, ever set foot in Knoxville for the rest of his days considering the way he left. I guess I was wrong about that one!

7. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is the East-West Shrine game. Still some College Football to be played.

8. glt1980

I know there are a couple of LSU fans on the board and I thought that you should know you apparently have your QB of the future in the fold. You will have to wait about 4 or 5 years for him though.

LSU just got a verbal from 8th grade Texas QB Zadock Dinkelmann, 6-foot-4, 190 pounds, he also happens to be the nephew of 1990 Heisman Trophy winner Ty Detmer.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...ck-dinkelmann-nephew-heisman-winner-ty-detmer

9. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^damn!! Did you say EIGHTH grade!!! lol

10. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

college football season is back:cool:

11. Since1980

YES. IT. IS!

Go Dawgs!

12. glt1980

Looks like down in College Station they are say Johnny WHO?

Kevin Sumlin and the Aggies made a hell of a statement tonight against South Carolina and served some notice to the SEC West that they were not all Johnny Football. The defenses is still horrid but the offense seems to be just as explosive. Kenny Hill put up 52 pt and 500+ yards passing and just embarrassed South Carolina.

Oh and what the hell is going on at USC? We got fake rescue stories and a player calling the HC a racist. Damn you would have thought the craziness would have left with Lane Kiffin.

13. Since1980

[​IMG]

And apparently South Carolina gave up 680 total yards to A&M. Kenny Football?

Depending on how Georgia does against Clemson I can probably pick the SEC East winner by week three. Meanwhile the SEC West is so deep it's ridiculous.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

texas whipped that butt.
    this is gonna be an interesting year

15. Since1980

Yes it is. Texas A&M just might end up winning the west if they can keep putting up numbers like that. Their defense looks better this year too, and that was really the only major problem they had last year.

In the meantime...
    [​IMG]

No repeats of this kind of shit this season lol. My heart can only take so much.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  16. RaiderLL

Oh yea babyyyy...

My boys got it done in the 4th qtr!!!

LSU Tigers(1-0) 28

Wisconsin Badgers(0-1) 24

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, alabama is suspect

18. Since1980

They had me worried for a second. I didn't know Wisconsin was playing that well this year. I need LSU to beat Bama so the bandwagoners can get pissed off. It's going to be a long wait until November 8th.

Lol that was actually Georgia's sideline last year during the Auburn game. Since our defense is looking a lot better this year I don't think that should be too much of a problem this year.

As for Bama...as much as I hate that team Nick Saban usually has all of the kinks worked out by week three. Even when they start off sloppy they manage to finish with double digit win seasons.

19. RaiderLL

I honestly thought the game would be a lot easier for LSU. Glad they won but definitely disturbed that the first 3 qtrs were as rough as they were!

Nick Saban reminds me of Bill Belichick. He'll always get things straight!

On a side note, loving that new avi!! The season doesn't feel right until the football avi's come out!

20. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

That was a good game