The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Carry on my wayward son

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Who would of thought that ghost busters would be such a terrible selection for Leslie Jones?

Leaked nude pics...living up to the jerk League.....

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Ghostbusters looked like hot garbage from the first trailer. But nobody deserves to be attacked the way she has been. I hope she keeps her head up and ignores the trolls.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]axd-SR43mKE[/YOUTUBE]

6. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Agreed internet trolls are cold-hearted.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Deathstroke The Main Villain In Ben Affleck's Solo BATMAN Movie??

[YOUTUBE]elzqZVKK5PQ[/YOUTUBE]

Ben Affleck whipped fans into a frenzy this morning when he posted a video of what appeared to be a big-screen take on Deathstroke striding towards the screen, and it seems that wasn't just an idle tease. If that footage is indeed from one of Warner Bros.' upcoming DC movies it's almost certainly Justice League, but it looks like ol' Slade Wilson will be tangling with The Dark Knight again in Ben Affleck's planned Batman movie.

The report comes from The Wrap, who claims the highly skilled mercenary will actually be the main baddie in the movie. So, those hoping to see Jared Leto's Joker assume that position may be disappointed - though that doesn't mean he won't feature at all, of course.

If Deathstroke is in Justice League that means someone has already been cast in the role, and speculation currently points to former True Blood alum, Joe Manganiello. Nothing too solid, but the actor has been up for a couple of DC roles in the past, is currently in London where the movie is shooting, and he did follow director Zack Snyder very soon after Affleck posted that video.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]RAHiDo8su4Y[/YOUTUBE]

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Hmm

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

When is black panther coming out again? I want to make sure I am there on day one.:p

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]oVmcur3INOE[/YOUTUBE]

12. samson1701

A Live-Action BLACK LIGHTNING Series Is In Development

[​IMG]

Greg Berlanti is developing yet another DC Comics superhero television drama. After kicking things off with Arrow and then continuing with The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl, Berlanti now has his sights set on an African-American DC superhero.

Per Deadline, "Black Lightning centers on Jefferson Pierce. He made his choice: he hung up the suit and his secret identity years ago, but with a daughter hell-bent on justice and a star student being recruited by a local gang, he’ll be pulled back into the fight as the wanted vigilante and DC legend — Black Lightning."

In the comics, Pierce has two daughters - Anissa Pierce, who goes by the codename of Thunder and eventually joins Batman's Outsiders; and Jennifer Pierce, who goes by Lightning and eventually joins the JSA. Jefferson and his daughters were the subject of the DC Nation superhero shorts which aired on Cartoon Netowork in 2013 (which you can see below).

Berlanti and the Akils (who wrote the pilot) are currently shopping the project to various networks so there's a possibility that the show won't end up as part of The CW DCTV universe.

[YOUTUBE]BBwR0ysiGkM[/YOUTUBE]

Uh ... I'd rather they make a live action Static.

[​IMG]

Don't start none. Won't be none.

13. samson1701

Just heard they want to cast Donald Glover as young Lando Calrission.

Don't know if it's true or not.

14. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

They could try their sights on BET, but I think it would be better off as part of the CW line-up. I say this because all of the television shows he made, including the recent transplant, Supergirl, will continue to find an audience on the network. Black Lightning will continue that tradition, but I think it they are going include another slot, it would have to be Fridays. Still, it would be a far fetched idea and glad to see how far Berlanti has gone with bringing a lot of more characters into the DC TV-verse.

15. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The CW has unveiled key art design for its Supergirl action series, premiering in October.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I predict that her relationship with James will be over well before mid-season. I say there's a good chance they don't ever even get past first base.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I simply cannot wait for this.

18. The Dark King

And of course his daughter is being pulled into a gang. Smh

19. samson1701

Of course.

You know every black hero has to, in some way, be associated with the streets. Wouldn't be a "real" black prrson any other way.

20. The Dark King

Plain sad. Wish it was Icon. Guess he was too smart