Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I wonder if Tommen knows.

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Arya Stark Crip Walking...

[​IMG]

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It snagged a whole bunch of Emmy noms

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And water is wet. Are we surprised lol

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I am SOOOOO late to this, but I wanted to read the books before starting the series.

It's taken me FOREVER to finish the first book. There is just WAY too much buildup to the action. But once Robert went hunting, the action started picking up, and I started reading the book much faster.

So, I started getting the DVDs from Netflix. I'm halfway through the first season. :oops:

Netflix is taking too long, though. I've decided that I can't wait to read these freaking 1000 page books before watching this series any longer. Plus, I heard, after the first season, they stray pretty far from the books, so I feel I won't be ruining the experience of the books.

I'll be getting the rest of the seasons through the library. I want to catch up as quickly as possible.

So far, Peter Dinklage is the best part of this series (yes, I know I'm only in the first season). He is amazing!

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Kit Harington is in Belfast Filming Season Six of Game of Thrones.

From Watchers on The Wall.com

[​IMG]

In the continuing adventures of the worst-kept secret in Game of Thrones land, Kit Harington was seen heading back to Belfast, Northern Ireland last night.

On the same flight was Tom Wlaschiha, who portrays everyone’s favorite Sexy Jesus Assassin on the show, Jaqen H’ghar.

This new report comes to us courtesy of WotW reader Lucy, who was on the flight from London to Belfast last night with the actors. Lucy submitted a few photos that she snapped of the actors, confirming the sighting.

So once again it’s back to Belfast, the major home of Game of Thrones production for a supposedly dead main character. The cast table read happened a couple days ago and is done with, but filming was due to begin this week, so it’s no surprise that some actors are returning to Northern Ireland.

Is it possible Harington is there to simply film a funeral/play a dead body? Technically. But considering how many visits he’s had to Belfast in the past couple months of pre-production, I find it very difficult to believe. Harington has also refused to take photos with any fans in Belfast recently, according to several Twitter mentions.

Honestly, at this point, does ANYONE believe Jon Snow is staying dead for good?

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]J0XbcNcNJgQ[/YOUTUBE]

11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Even more evidence of Jon Snow being alive.

This is reportedly a picture of Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) on the set of Game Of Thrones season 6.

[​IMG]

12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Talk about spoiler alert :smt043

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Sorry, since it's just speculative evidence, It didn't occur to me it might be considered a spoiler.

14. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

17. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

:smt023

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]OmrA8nOZF2Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-5C6kG57J7Q[/YOUTUBE]

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The most anticipated television event of the year.