Tupac & Madonna

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Lol it's a ploy to bring her into this Decade (get her talked about again) and dragging a dead notch off her bedpost into the convo screams desperation to me.

She filed through her Filofax and pulled out the coolest person she could think off, if she had said she had a fling with MC Hammer it wouldn't have had the same reaction would it. So I say BOOOOO

I suppose she has a record coming out soon or maybe a film if we are really unlucky:( as she can't act imo, this is from someone who likes the movie Desperately seeking Susan but realises the Star is Rosanna Arquette and not Madonna.
    And I didn't like Evita

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Madonna was on Arsenio Hall's show and caused a stink. Arsenio lashed out at her for criticizing his stage and for trying to act black. If anyone has ever seen Madonna: Truth Or Dare, there were scenes in which she was trying to sleep with the black male backup dancers. I think she was into it a lot. But back in the 80's, she exuded sexuality, a good singing voice and she wasn't ashamed at all. She got whatever she wanted and was unstoppable. When she published her first Book about sex and appeared in the music video Justify My Love everyone wondered if she was lesbian or bisexual. She did date Sandra Bernhard for a time and even dated Bernhard's girlfriend. She was one of a kind. If she had a relationship with Tupac Shakur, I think that he laid down the law about their relationship. He didn't want the publicity. Madonna wanted to be in the spotlight.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Based on what I read on another forum, looks like Tupac wasn't the only Brotha she slept with. Looks she also messed with or rumored to have messed with:

Devante Swing
    Dennis Rodman
    Big Daddy Kane
    jean michel basquiat
    Scottie Pippen
    Prince
    Charles Barkley

There's more I just didn't feel like listing anymore. I knew Madonna was a freak, but I didn't know she messed with so many industry dudes. I was born in '88, so I didn't start paying attention to music/Pop culture till the late 90's/Early 00's. So her prime was before my time.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

[​IMG]

Hey? How did i get pulled into this?

6. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

who cares? Madonna. Really?

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

So what. She did not have his kid just like the other brothers she dated.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

:-?Great comeback.:smt021

Madonna was a bigger star than Tupac. I don't care whose poster you have on your wall.
    She charted top 10 for 3 decades.

Now go back to lurker status, fool.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  9. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Really? Noooo! Tupac is a thug and Madonna is not the type of white girl to date thugs :cool:

10. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

She is more relevant than these talentless airheads prancing around today :cool:

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol....

12. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I used to love Madonna back in the day. She was the new school Marilyn Monroe. I don't know if she ever had a fling with Tupac, but I wouldn't be surprised. I kinda doubt it.

But to Bug's point, why bring it up now...?

Sit down.

This is just as ridiculous as her kissing Drake on stage.

Im not mad though.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26230&page=3

This belongs in this thread

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You nailed it.

Just saw a documentary on her life the other day. 'Revolutionary' shit l had forgotten. She really was a world-wide trailblazer. Mad respect for her Chutzpah.

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/05/tupac...na-from-jail/?adid=sidebarwidget-most-popular

Tupac broke off his sexual relationship with Madonna because she was white.

The rapper poured out his heart to the singer in an extremely revealing letter he wrote in jail.

Tupac writes, "For you to be seen with a black man wouldn't in any way jeopardize your career, if anything it would make you seem that much more open and exciting."

The legend then confesses, "But for me at least in my previous perception I felt due to my 'image' I would be letting down half of the people who made me what I thought I was."

It's an amazing letter. Tupac clearly knows he devastated Madonna by the rejection, saying, "I never meant to hurt you."

You gotta read the entire note. It will go up for auction July 19-28 at Gotta Have Rock and Roll. Starting bid is $100k and it's expected to fetch a lot more. The last letter written by Tupac sold for more than $170k.

[​IMG]

Here is the doc. to the letter.
    http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0630_tupac madonna letter-WM-2.pdf

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I was just about to post this in the Madonna-Tupac thread I created a couple years ago: http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/threads/madonna-confirms-she-dated-tupac-for-a-year.27324/

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wow. He rather date a biracial woman like Quincy Jones' daughter than an WW like Madonna. Oh yes had to work very hard because in a interview that her dad's relationship with WW brings a lot of mixed nuts.

18. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

2pac dropped that becky like a boss! #thuglife

19. darkcurry

Read the letter in it's entirety. He is apologizing for how he USED to think and be.
    "...It no longer matters how I'm percieved."
    [​IMG]

Sounds like a love/apology letter and he was trying to get back with her. I wonder what her response was.

20. darkcurry