Animated Favorites (Cartoons & Anime)

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Tamstrong, Sep 14, 2012.

1. ChocolateLoverTrish

ChocolateLoverTrish New Member

LOL

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]wVRpu2D8UtI[/YOUTUBE]

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]bmkxsQnNujI[/YOUTUBE]

4. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

I use to love 'Eek! The Cat'. But few people even remember he existed. I wish i'd bought the Eek doll I saw when I was a teen...I nearly bought it, but didn't because I thought I was too old for it. LOL Damn!

[YOUTUBE]jyAo8iFkuVg[/YOUTUBE]

5. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]2NjhkwpFBbo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dWM9r_C1MkI[/YOUTUBE]

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You should have bought it. You could have just blown it off as you being a collector of cartoon related items. You should see all the crap load of comic book/sci- fi related figurines I have on top of and on the various bookshelves I have in my den/library at home. :rolleyes:

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Thought this was cool for the two seasons it was on,especially the second season when they made the Looney Tunes bad guys into super villains unlike the first season.

[YOUTUBE]1WceaX_MwXg[/YOUTUBE]

One hundred times better than the current Ultimate Spider-Man series that's out.

[YOUTUBE]qsg5kfUdG2g[/YOUTUBE]

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This was hilarious!

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I watched this for the first time last week. It was awesome had me hoping it wouldn't end. I was hoping for a fourth season after he said he wanted his humanity back it is what it is.

10. archangel

This show had the best spiderman fight that I had ever seen.
    venomSpiderman vs the insidious six.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You mean this one:

[YOUTUBE]U79stJ-gzL0[/YOUTUBE]

12. archangel

It's over lol
    year it's over when doc oc is dead lol.
    I got to say the doc oc characters have been going down hill from the 90's cartoon excluding the movie of course.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Far better than the movie it's based on.

[YOUTUBE]aQENCPSCVjg[/YOUTUBE]

Thought this was a pretty decent series as well. Just wish it would have been a bit more darker & mature in tone.

[YOUTUBE]P8pSdyFd6Tc[/YOUTUBE]

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I grew up on Looney Tunes, Casper,The Friendly Ghost, Hannah/Barbera cartoons(Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Quickdraw McGraw etc), Fat Albert, Thundarr, The Barbarian, Star Blazers, Battle Of The Planets, Speed Racer, Godzilla Power Hour, Blackstar, Bravestar, Flash Gordon, Samurai Jack, Courage, The Cowardly Dog, Rambo & The Force Of Freedom, Voltron, Robotech, Saber Rider, C.O.P.S., Sealab 2021, Cowboy Bebop, The Big O, The Transformers, G.I. Joe and many more. Weekday and weekend.

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[HDYT]-JJnri_I_hA[/HDYT]

16. archangel

adventure time slowily won me over. really bender brought me over but that is another story.

I preferred the regular show at the time. CN isn't what it use to be though.

17. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Here is a Russian cartoon all Eastern block children grew up on back in the day:

[YOUTUBE]1K1j8CoOoks[/YOUTUBE]

18. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I haven't watched much of AT yet, but my son showed me this clip and I thought it was worth sharing. I do plan on checking it out soon though. My son mentioned the Bender episode too.

I've only seen clips from the Regular Show as well. Sometimes I miss having TV service, but I sure don't miss spending the money on it.

CN went downhill a long time ago. Sad.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

True. The Saturday night Adult Swim/Toonami block is the only thing worth watching IMO.

20. archangel

It is?

I'll have to take a look tomorrow. I have the judgement that naruto is the last anime left.