Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. glassesjacket24

glassesjacket24 New Member

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@darkcurry HOLY SHIT, You see this?! Blake Lively is the female co-lead (Jude Law is the male co-lead) in this upcoming spy film "The Rhythm Section" & Sterling K. Brown is her love interest. What an odd pairing that would NEVER cross my mind to think about?

I swear every time I come into this thread now there's new casting news/info or a trailer involving a big name actress going to be involved in a IR onscreen. I don't think anyone can deny any longer that Hollywood is pushing this.

EDIT:

Having watched all of The CW's "Gossip Girl" a few years ago, I can definitely say Blake Lively is a dime. This is a win.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That's a good find, @glassesjacket24

Yeah it's been quietly and slowly building up to this point and with the fan reactions to IR couples like Eleanor and Chidi, Tom and Malorie, Nell and Arthur, ect. It has build a big enough fanbase to where we'll see more castings like this. I believe the telling of the love stories have helped out tremendously.

Hopefully we'll get another shot at a Will Smith & Charlize Theron romantic flick soon.

4. darkcurry

Deleted scene from The Mountain Between Us

We have to start searching some of these blu-rays and DVDs for deleted scenes. Who knows what other films have love scenes in them that may have got left out. I still haven't seen that alternative ending to Get Out.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. ColiBreh1

Uhhhhhhh.....based on what Charlize Theron is doing with her adopted black son IRL, that isn't gonna go over well. I don't care to see it either.

6. darkcurry

Oh, yeah. That probably will get brought up by "black twitter". I have mixed feelings about it because as I have said before if she is encouraging it then I don't agree with doing that. But I don't know what's going on and he is a boy so it could be a phase for all we know that Charlize hopes he breaks out of IRL. He's not finished growing for us to really know what's going on. I doubt anybody will say anything.

7. darkcurry

Taylor Swift and Jason Derulo will be playing Bombalurina & Rum Tum Tugger in the movie version of Cats.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    On screen: Taylor's Bombalurina (along with most of the other female cats) has a thing for bad boy cat Rum Tum Tugger played by Jason Derulo.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...r-Swift-poses-set-new-movie-musical-Cats.html

I think @RicardoCooper have been warning us about these white boys getting SUPER mad and going off the deep end and this just might do it especially if they DARE have her kiss him. lol.

The Apocalypse is coming. lol.

8. ColiBreh1

I'm 40 minutes into "IO". This is some good-ass acting by Margaret Qualley because her character is absolutely nothing like her character on HBO's "The Leftovers". It's actually shocking to me.

9. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Stop worrying these pathetic, insecure white boys.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  10. darkcurry

I'm(kind of) fooling, but I could see them making a big deal out of this.

11. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Yeah, they could, but who cares.

12. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Yeah my cousin used to switch boys and girls clothes all the times one of the most macho dudes ever, he has a feminine side for sure but he's very much a man's man. Kids don't really think like that.

13. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  14. darkcurry

15. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

How to watch: Available for rent on Amazon Prime Video, Google Play + YouTube right now.

• List
  16. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Current filming: Sweetness in the Belly

• Like Like x 5
    • List
  17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Just watched Flight, starring Denzel Washington, last night. Never seen it before and wasn't expecting to see his character in an IR.

What a great movie, as unbelievable as it was, lol. He's an amazing actor.
    (Yes l know how long it's been out and no doubt covered here in 2012 :p)

18. Btw isn’t Dakota in a romance with Michael B Jordan in Roosterteeth’s Gen:Lock animated series? And now she’s with another black actor lol

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  19. darkcurry

Don't forget The Secret Life Of Bees with Tristan Wilds.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Rashad

Rashad Active Member

• Like Like x 3
    • List