Netflix Instant Queue Thread

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 4north1side2, Aug 10, 2015.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

F is for Family season 2 mufucka

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yessir! That show is so underrated.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Voltron : Legendary Defender Season 3. Shorter season than the 2 previous seasons with only 7 episodes. Season 4 is coming out in October. Don't know why the producers didn't just combine Seasons 3 & 4 into one season, unless Season 4 is going to have the bigger 13 episode run.

Castlevania : The Series Season 1.
    Another short episode series with only 4 episodes. Season 2 is supossedly going to be 8-10 episodes.

3% Season 1. Interesting Brazilian series set in a dystopian future where people are given a chance to go to achieve a "better life" in a world divided between progress and affluence on the "Offshore" and devastation and poverty in the "Inland", but only 3% of those who participate in the process to gain a better life will succeed and be chosen. Only 8 episodes and the show is in Portuguese but has English dubbed audio option if you do enjoy reading subtitles.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this show!

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

So, I've always been totslly late to the party when it comes to anything on tv but I happened upon The Fall during a rare free moment a few weeks ago and I LOVE it! Caught Black Mirrors by chance a couple months back and loved that as well!

I actually searched this thread to rave about The Killing. Detective series that really keeps you guessing, laugh out loud humor (at least to me) and fascinating character depth. I hate 99% of TV so I feel like when I like something, it's because it's really good lol. Very few shows can keep my attention...The Killing (just like The Fall) had me hooked from the first episode!

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Check out Paranoid, Doctor Foster, Shetland , Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and Run.

7. RaiderLL

Hi G! When I retire, I'll check them out! Until then, I'm lucky to have even found time to watch what I watched lol. Hope you're well sir!

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I am still alive and kicking. That's the beauty about Netflix, a lot of surprises on your screen. If I could ever afford it, I'd check out HULU.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Also check out Marcella. I was hooked since episode one.

10. RaiderLL

I checked it out and LOVE it! Great recommendation, thanks G!

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Anytime. I checked out Black Mirror and thought it was intense. A Twilight Zone for the Information Age.

12. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Get an android box aka kodi and you can watch whatever as long as you pay your internet bill. I've been watching "The Handmaid's Tale"
    which reminds me abit of USA's "Colony" which doesn't have the feministic dystopia message like Handmaid's

Just started watching Colony only because of the interracial sex but I really enjoyed the pilot episode though lol

13. Young Herschel

For those of us who enjoyed the concept of "Black Flags" the series "Frontier" has a similarity that's undeniable even from the opening sequences and musical score. Give the first couple episodes a look and you may get hooked

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Train To Busan. Great fucking zombie movie. Best one I've seen since Zack Snyder's Dawn of The Dead remake.

It's Korean. So, there's subtitles. But, don't let that scare you off (I know some people don't like foreign movies with subtitles). This shit is good in any language.

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I started watching Glitch on netflix. It is an australian version of the returned. It's pretty good. There are also some wonderful australian tiddy breastesses if you are in to that sort of thing.

Essentially, 7 people awake from the dead and crawl out of their graves. Pretty wild.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Black Mirror Season 4. Randomly watched Episode 1 "the USS Callister" and Episode 6 "The Black Museum". Great stuff. Will watch the other episodes as time allows.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw all of the season 4 episodes and they never cease to amaze me. I keep wondering what that song was that they played on a few episodes. It was on good number of them. Was it sung by Cilla Black, Petula Clark, Amy Winehouse, Adele?

18. Young Herschel

I really enjoyed "Between" on Netflix last month. It hasn't been picked up for a third season yet but there is still time. It is very good if you give it a chance even though its set in Canada which makes sense because its a Canadian show that Netflix did a joint venture on which was a first for Netflix according to wiki. Its about people dying unexpectedly and mysteriously but only those under 22 are unaffected for some unknown reason. Give it a look for two or three episodes and see if you agree with me

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

[QUOTE= I saw Bright today. I enjoyed it a lot. It reminded me of the film Alien Nation. And it had shades of Colors and Lethal Weapon. I have to see it again.

20. Young Herschel

SEVEN SECONDS is EVERYTHING!!!!! Jersey City represent!!!!
    You will be hooked by the 2nd episode!!