Redheads and black men

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Jul 31, 2013.

1. brethard

brethard Active Member

I first thought she was doing it as some sort of gimmick, but I've watched enough of her videos to tell that she's actually saying that and not planning it in advance. It's so hot when she says it...

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Hahahaha. As long as she's not telling him to throw another shrimp on the barbie lol. It's allll goood.

3. brethard

brethard Active Member

Abby Winters, I Shot Myself and Girls Out West have done so much for the Australian tourism industry,. ;) [Although Abby Winters is based out of the Netherlands now, I think.] I read somewhere that even though Abby Winters models are almost all Aussies, 65 percent of their viewership comes from the US. Certainly, Chloe B. and the rest of the Abby Winters folks are much more naturally gorgeous than the American silicone-filled, artificial-looking performers.

4. beccaomecca

I see. I have to mute sound i hate over the top fake bullshit lol. Oh oh oh. Yes yes yes. Shut the fuck up lol.

5. brethard

brethard Active Member

Exactly. By the way, the redheads on AbbyWinters and I Shot Myself are off-the-charts hot--the combination of red hair, pale skin and freckles is electric. Being a photographer for that site is my dream job. ;)

6. beccaomecca

I will have to check them out. It's good that they're natural redheads. I think they're attractive on other girls but hate my own. They only develop on certain areas.

7. brethard

brethard Active Member

Thanks. My favorites (besides Chloe) are Bernadette (who goes by Giselle on I Shot Myself):

http://nudelements.net/1126/

Carissa (who goes by Sherie on I Shot Myself):

http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gallery.php?g=redshoediary

And Noelle (who goes by Redbird on I Shot Myself):

http://www.free-abbywinters.com/Noelle.html

8. beccaomecca

9. Westie

Westie Member

I've been told by an aussie friend that you really don't want to do that because they can dry out. :rolleyes:

10. beccaomecca

Hahahahaha. I don't fuck with shrimps or any other seafood. Let alone fire up the bbq. That saying we are so known for is a myth haha

11. beccaomecca

My mum made me stand between the officers lol. I always knew i was pale as fuck but in between caramel and chocolate i'm nearly invisible. Excuse my fkd up face and awkward posture lol

[​IMG]

12. brethard

brethard Active Member

Cool photo!

13. beccaomecca

haha thanks!

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Where were u when u took that pic

15. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Nice! Your first trip to NYC? Looks almost like that's in Times Square, but I can't see enough detail to be certain.

16. beccaomecca

Yeah it was Times Square ? just prior to the photo the cookie monster was trying to raid me of all my money lol within a minute of being there. That's when i first learnt about the tipping even if a person dressed up in costume lays a finger on your shoulder you gotta tip them because that's a 'service' lol. I gave him money and he wanted me to pay 5 mini mouses too! Crazy times!

17. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Cute :)

18. beccaomecca

Hahaha!! They were pretty fine cops actually. The choc one had an intense stare lol

19. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Cool. Of course I'd recognize the NYPD uniforms, but the that looks like the Citizen watch store that's in Times Square. You probably made their day:)

20. beccaomecca

Hahah! Exactly you'd know that uniform quite well and only for the right reasons I'm hoping haha! Made their day or contributed to the loss of their eye sight by my white ass skin lol? Ohh NY NY! Wayne how could you abandon such a place!!? Lol.