Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Them "our" women?? Sheeiiiit. Could have fooled me. They coming after us like we in a foreign country.
    Enemies of the state or some shit.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

True story. Well that's why I always encourage young men go where peace is don't try to make a hostile situation into a peaceful one

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

▒▒▒▒▒▒, FAMILY

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That was my thoughts when I first heard about this. Drake sued that woman that claim he sexually assaulted her, Chris Brown is suing his accuser. It's time to start hitting back and not letting these people use the hit mob out there to demean and rake our reputation over the coals.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Another woman has come forward to say she met him in 2001 when she was 13 and they went to a hotel room and had sex.
    If true, his statutory rape aside, 2001. Why wait until now to share this? Why didn't she tell anyone she went to a hotel room with him to have sex?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

With all that's going down.. I wonder now if this title and song was cryptic..

[​IMG]

These lyrics.. I mean... Damn.
    Who wrote them? Was this from her to him..or him to her..

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Without looking it up to be sure, Aaliyah was like only 14 when that album came out and R. Kelly is a GOAT Singer, Writer, & Producer. We can safely assume R. Kelly wrote it.

12. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

SMH. She's still out here trying to defend Jussie Smollett. These folks jump way too fast to conclusions and never get the appropriate evidence to back up their claims.

No two Black Nigerians working on Empire are suddenly going to concoct a scheme to gay bash Jussie Smollett pretending to be White Trump supporters.
    That idea was strictly from the overheated dramatic mind of an angry queen like Jussie.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The dude who wrote that story was hispanic and was 'concerned' about Prince's relationship with a 17-18 year old Mayte Garcia, one of his backup dancers and a woman who would eventually become his wife. As far as I know, Mayte never said she and Prince were together when she was 17, and it seems he only approached her once she was of age.

At some point I hope a writer asks the #metoo movement why are they coming so hard for Black male artists who are a tiny fraction of the entertainment industry?

If someone cared to investigate, every glam rock/hair metal band of the 1980s was running through teen girls like they owned stock in high schools.

But we won't ever read a #metoo story about Motley Crue, Guns and Roses, Def Leppard, Poison, Bon Jovi, etc.

It didn't take long for #metoo to take on a heavy racially biased component.

EDIT:

See, these assholes don't do the most basic research before they drag someone's name. Mayte says Prince waited THREE YEARS before he stepped to Mayte sexually, when she was legal.

These cats aren't searching for truth, they are working their own private agendas to destroy people's lives.
    Gary Suarez's editor at Vice never should have run that story because it was all unsubstantiated allegations and innuendos.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This.
    Everyone...EVERYONE knows 16 and 17 yr old 'fast' girls were dying to get with rockstars and actors that they crushed on.
    I was a virgin until 18 but my first was 35 yrs old. And l messed around with men at 17 who were in their early to mid 20's.

Women need to start being HONEST. We were horny in our teens just like teen boys are. Like boys who dream to hit the older female, we liked older guys.

I remember being 14 telling my cousin that l was crushing hard on my older brother's friend who was 23 and that "l was ready". I used to lay awake imagining having sex with him. He had NO IDEA l was sexually attracted to him. Nothing went down but l WANTED it to.

I know today we see things much more purist but biologically, teens get horny. FACT.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

*Don't let the pc author fool you.
    Any woman would have LOVED Prince to write a song about them and title it, The Most Beautiful Girl in the World.
    Who is he kidding.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

It wouldn't even take much investigation. It was well known. Some even married underage girls.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I never saw the R.Kelly video. yet
    ( *l will NOT watch the Neverland one. It's slanted for an agenda and already theyre pulling MJ's music in NZ based off of 2 money-seekers stories. Screw that.)

Azriel Clary Slams Her Parents: "You Guys Are Believing Some Fucking Facade"

As part of Gayle King's interview with R. Kelly, King actually had an opportunity to speak with Azriel Clary and Joycelyn Savage about allegations that he lured them when they were underage and that they have been brainwashed and held against their will.

The two ladies denied that they have been brainwashed, and instead, pointed their fingers towards their parents who they allege tried to blackmail them and Kelly.

Clary's parents were seen in the "Surviving R. Kelly" docu-series on Lifetime desperately trying to make contact with her at his Chicago studio. Her parents were told that Clary had tried to flee from Kelly but was dragged back against her will.

“I’m crying because you guys don’t know the truth,” Clary told King. “You guys are believing some f*cking facade that our parents are saying. This is all f*cking lies for money, and if you can’t see that, you’re ignorant and you’re stupid.”

On Wednesday, Kelly said the following about his relationship with the women:

“I love them and it’s almost like, they’re my girlfriends,” Kelly said. “It’s like, you know, we have a relationship. It’s real. And I know guys, I’ve known guys all my life that have five or six women, okay? So don’t go there on me, okay? Because that’s the truth.”

CBS will air the interview with Clary and Savage on Friday.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Damn does EVERYONE in Hollywood have herpes?? Holy Shit.

Probably another reason Kate letting the young dude hit it. Everyone else over 30 got that shit

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

To answer your question, probably. Entertainers are known for being hedonists before they even make it big, so, it isn’t surprising. I tend to be very picky with who I choose to sleep with (getting tested, personality, etc.). So, I’ve never caught anything (those quarterly std prevention briefs in the army helped too). But, some people don’t care and are fine with recklessness.

What brought you to this conclusion?