The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Hold up, fam. It didn't go down quite like how you're thinking. I was on another site that had pics of her. Nothing crazy. Just standard promo pics and the like. Cats in the comments section were cracking about her feet.

Given the current climate surrounding her, I thought it was some new anti-feminist joke or meme that I wasn't aware of or just not getting. So, I googled it.

Never. Should. Have. Googled. It.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looks like Lucy Hale as been casted as the lead on the new "Riverdale" spin-off "Katy Keene". This will be the 3rd CW show she has either been the lead or 1 of the main characters:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...line-cws-riverdale-spinoff-katy-keene-1193791

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I had to know how bad it could get so yeah I googled it. Not the worst picture of feet, but the worst for a ww indeed. Whoever feet that was on boomerang were even worse.

5. samson1701

That's ho they got me, too. ...lol

Did you see the ones with her natural toe nails?

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah it's all bad. It's like she's not aware of them or something.

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

New international trailer (with extra footage) for 20th Century Fox's Dark Phoenix:

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

So blank face, busted feet and flat ass. Thank God for movie magic

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Good that this is the end for the FOX run of X-Men movies, it's been a mess. Not really looking forward to Marvel Studios getting the rights back, either. They should let X-Men rest for 5 years before another reboot

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Likely story you got a fetish lol

12. samson1701

I like feet, true. But, it's not a fetish. I'm not pleasuring myself looking at a chicks feet or no pervert shit like that. I just require them to look nice and compliment the rest of the package. If a woman's feet are ugly, then she isn't really sexy to me.

Oh, and she can't have that one toe, next to the big toe, longer than the rest of her toes. I think they call it "Morton's Toe." That shit ain't human. Boarders on grotesque.

Other than that, feet aren't that big of a deal to me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. samson1701

I'll bet she's aware of it. That's all part of that 3rd Wave Feminism aesthetic. Their philosophy is, "I'll fix myself up, not because you think I should, but because I want to. And I'll wear what I want, even if it shows off whatever gross and ugly body parts I may have. Now, don't you dare think of me as anything other than strong and beautiful."

Fuck that. I'll be damn if I'm attending a glamorous event looking anything less than my stellar best. I have more respect for myself, let alone the people I'd be representing at said event, to show up looking so "homeless and beat" from the ankles down.

Not all styles are for everybody.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. SilverSmith

Winner of “Best of Gamescom” and “Best Action Game” at Gamescom last year, here's the new Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice launch trailer.

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I can't do the "mortons toe" either. That's the last thing I want to see.

17. SilverSmith

SYFY has landed the rights to the television series development of Chucky, everyone’s favorite red-haired, freckled-faced doll possessed by the soul of notorious serial killer, Charles Lee Ray. Produced by UCP, the Chucky series will be executive produced by creator Don Mancini, David Kirschner (Hocus Pocus), and Nick Antosca (The Act), under his banner Eat the Cat, through his overall deal with the studio. Mancini, who penned the film franchise, will also write the adaptation.

[​IMG]

https://bit.ly/2UwWhuR

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  18. The Dark King

You guys are too pick. I'd put hot sauce on that toe and go to town lol

19. The Dark King

And Dear Lord I googled her feet. Its like the guys at the lab couldn't decide if she should have toes or Vienna sausages. Wow

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's just one of my can't do's. Right there with cigarettes, bad shape, and motor mouth syndrome. All I be wanting to do is listen to music with someone that doesn't cause stress or nausea.
    Yeah don't forget the hot sauce.