1. SwanRider

SwanRider New Member

Well, I don't feel the need to justify what I'm into, I just like talking about it, I wouldn't have as much fun otherwise. Plus I think too much, I know this. I chew on and nomenclaturate anything I like to think too much about.

2. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Oh well, just stick it in the wank bank!

3. SwanRider

SwanRider New Member

LOL! Is that a high street bank? Do they do savings accounts? What are their mortgage deals like, can I get a loan, do I get a to meet a personal advisor of any kind? Do they have hole-in-the-walls?

This veins too rich! :lol:

4. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

All of the above, and you're allowed to make deposits whenever you want and there are no penalty charges for early withdrawals!

5. SwanRider

SwanRider New Member

Oh my... :oops:

iffy'swifey, for shame.... :(

:wink:

6. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Thanks brother for starting this topic its one of my favorites, tanning is overrated I don't think I can have a relationship with woman who goes to tanning saloons. Mark my words in the future pale skin women are gonna be the most desired they'll be in high demand, think of this way the world is full of brown and black ppl, pale skin ppl aren't that many and they don't breed like rats they way other ppl do........... my 2 cents

Soon I'll have pale skin babes in my sig.

7. maiseycat

maiseycat New Member

I would like to see that happen. My skin is I'd say medium toned, verging on fair - it has darkened some over time, starting in my late teens. But, most of my life, I've had fair skin with dark brown hair. I HATED it, as do most fair-skinned women. I lived in tanning salons in my senior year of high school - the tanning salon craze has faded some, and I don't really care anymore. 1. I got smart and realized that the premature aging and skin cancer risks aren't worth it. 2. I became more comfy in my fair skin, and it strangely enough, darkened a little on its own. I would say I'm still a shade or two fairer than the average white person, but it's hard to tell because the need to be tan hasn't really subsided in our culture - pale girls are still tanning and wearing sunless tanners. I admit in the wintertime I wear a sunless tanning lotion because I hate how dull and ashy my skin looks this time of year.

I hadn't really thought about it, but the ww I know who are married to bm are on the fair side.

8. Pinnacle23

Pinnacle23 New Member

I can't say that I really have a preference. I love both tanned and fair-skinned complexions equally but in different ways. My girl has delicious, but sensitive skin and being in the sun without sunscreen is not an option for her for the very reasons that Maiseycat just talked about. She jokes about how when she takes pictures for me that the flash combined with her skin make them too bright to be seen or how once when she held her gorgeous legs against the wall in her bedroom that they blended in. I just laughed it off slightly and reminded her of how breathtaking I think her skin and overall complexion truly are. I think her freckles (which cover her whole body) are adorable and her fairness is exquisite. If she were tanned or had the ability to, I would love her look just the same, but for reasons specific to her skin's pigmentation.

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

"Many Australians still think brown is beautiful and see a "bit of colour" as a healthy look." - an exerpt from the article initially listed in the thread.

I don't mind fair skinned women. I like lighter skin tones so it's all good with me. If she has a naturally darker skin tone then that's fine too. I must admit, fair skin WW looks hot during sex.

10. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

[quote="SoCalValleyGuy I must admit, fair skin WW looks hot during sex.[/quote]

I must agree with that. The contrasting skin tone on its own is already erotic enough. :lol:

Anyway, i do not really mind fair or tanned. Many fair skinned women turn me on and likewise, my fiancee's natural tan was amongst the first things about her i was attracted to. So it really depends.

However, i do not like people who practically live in the tanning salon. That shit is bad for your skin and it makes you look like an alien and shit. Orangey crappy skin, you know what i'm saying? It makes the person worse than they'd have thought.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

That orange skin madness is not good. I'm fine with her skin if it isn't all tanned, although she may feel the opposite.

12. astorbryan

astorbryan New Member

I prefer a wm who is tanned. The pale look does nothing for me. I've had alot
    of wm tell me they prefer the tanned look. WM don't have to stay out in the sun to have the tanned look, there are sprays that work just as well.

13. AquaPeach

AquaPeach New Member

The only way I will tan is if it is done naturally, and I tend to burn before I tan. I will not use chemicals or tanning beds, I will be pale to the end. :D Sometimes I wish I would tan because it is a very popular look, but, as far as many things in life go, I've always been on the minority, so why try to change now/ :)

14. Naenae

Naenae New Member

I used to be a big time tanner but as someone else said its not worth it now a days plus when I am 40 I dont want to look 60. Spray tanning is the way to go, much safer!!

15. maiseycat

maiseycat New Member

Naenae, do you go to the spray-on booths, like Mystic Tan? I've always been curious about those, but doubt I'd ever do it - I can get a light tan in the summertime just being outside, even with my spf 45, because I love swimming so much. The rest of the year I'm content being pale or else I use a self-tanning lotion.

AquaPeach ~ have you ever tried Jergen's Natural Glow lotion? It's a moisturizer with self-tanner built in. It gives me some color w/o orangeyness and streaking.

16. Bryant

Bryant New Member

fair or tanned? really doesn't matter. :wink:

17. 2legit

2legit Active Member

18. Naenae

Naenae New Member

Yes I do the spray booths. I only do it a few times, it gets pretty spendy. What I usually do is the self tan lotion and then get a spray tan to enchance the color. I only do it during summer. Winter time I dont do anything.

19. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Good job, Jayklen. But you forgot to claim you're dating these women like Peyback does :lol: