NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

^^^^^^true...that was a bs call. But as a coach of mine said long ago....if you put yoyrself in a position where the ref decides the game....its your fault.

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

As a Raider fan, i frequently complain about the calls and this is always what I remind myself. If it's that close (to ultimately be determined by 1-2 bad calls) the players should've played better.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah...as a sports fan u dont want the refs to screw up the game.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Key word...long ago.
    And your coach would usually say that today for pure motivation or for show ( and they do at the post game podium), but the reality is the game has changed a lot when it comes to penalties. Tuck rule is an example. Offensive player protection today allows for some pretty large leeway in interpretation.... which refs call...or don't. Coaches constantly argue with refs that the cameras don't show. They don't because it can highlight the ineptness or lend to a suggestion of a fix or favor when the blown call is flagrant or a player favored. One ref even told a player he was refereeing that he was on his Fantasy team.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah...the game has been overcomplicated with rules. I mean the tuck rule has to be the dumbest thing ive seen

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

jay cutler is being benched. he makes 120 million.mcnabb is asking "hey rush....where are you?"

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did Dmac actually say that? Or are you being facetious?

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

just me.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

which qb in the nfl should be booted from the league?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Aaron Rodgers.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt043 too fuuny. I thought the same thing. I mean, they are fighting for last place. How awful.

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Dude, I literally laughed out loud.

15. Since1980

Most nights I wish that I had the NFL Network. Tonight is not one of those nights. When Thursday Night Football is bad it's damn-near unwatchable. No disrespect to any Jags or Titans fans who may be reading this. Y'all know it's just jokes lol.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol. After reading that, not sure by your comments if you have the nfl channel or not

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

"no disrespect" come on!!!! you cant disrespect the jag titan fans..... the jags and the titans disrespecting them by calling themselves a football team.

ghee rodney dangerfield gets more respect...
    [​IMG]

18. Since1980

I don't have it but every now and again the game is simulcast (I may have just made up that word but fuck it) on another network but if it's a game that I want to watch I'll usually head out somewhere and watch it. Needless to say, I stayed home tonight lol.

People talk about how bad the NFC South is, and it is bad, but if not for the Colts the AFC South would be perpetually bad year in, year out. They had the division locked up weeks ago.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

nfc south is just aaawwwwful

20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'm a Jaguars fan...only because I feel badly for them.

I didn't watch the game, but it was 21-13 in favor of the Jaguars. Sounds like an exciting game!