WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2005, 02:24 AM   #1
dark side
Restricted
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0
dark side has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Do most Russian women have an attraction to Black men?

I would not normally ask this since I'm not egotistical enough to believe that all women are attracted to black guys, or even the majority of them. But every Russian girl I have ever met has either tried to date me or was dating another black guy. And these girls weren't born in the U.S. They have strong accents and they've recently come from Russia. So I was wondering if they are attracted to black men because they don't get to see a lot of them in their country or if there is another reason. Or am I entirely wrong?
dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 02:34 AM   #2
LA
Senior Member
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 17,888
Rep Power: 68
LA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond reputeLA has a reputation beyond repute
maybe some of them might be more inclined to do IR here in the states but be more cautious and less inclined to do it in Russia because there probably aren't as many IR relationships out there.
LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 02:41 AM   #3
dark side
Restricted
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0
dark side has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalValleyGuy
maybe some of them might be more inclined to do IR here in the states but be more cautious and less inclined to do it in Russia because there probably aren't as many IR relationships out there.
Maybe your right. I got the feeling that they didn't see much other than white men back in Russia.
dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 10:16 AM   #4
Kid Rasta
Restricted
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,353
Rep Power: 0
Kid Rasta Kid Rasta
One thing that most American men don't realize about Russia is this: There are 10 million MORE women than men in Russia. This out of a total population of 145 million people....so, the men have the advantage in Russia, but most are poor, and drink too much...so, Russian women look outside their country more than any other women in the world. There are very few Black people in Russia. However, the women see that many of the best athletes are Black, not to mention hip-hop/R&B music & lifestyle is dominating the world. So, many Russian women get a positive image of Black men (even though the racist skinheads try to convince Russian women otherwise). When Russian women get to the US, where there are lots of bruthas...they wanna taste some chocolate. Are y'all feelin' me????

If bruthas would take the time & effort to learn passable Russian, and then travel to Russia, they could pretty much have their pick of young, beautiful model-type women, who would do pretty much whatever they wanted. Because Russian women luv to please their men!

The Kid Rasta
Kid Rasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 02:19 PM   #5
Moskvichka
Senior Member
 
Moskvichka's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,494
Rep Power: 23
Moskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enough
There is a demographic imbalance. See this link for accurate numbers: Figure 3 Composition of Total Russian Population in 1995, by Age and Gender:

http://www.rand.org/publications/IP/IP162/
Moskvichka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 04:21 PM   #6
SardonicGenie
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,208
Rep Power: 24
SardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this pointSardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't really understand your question. Why does it have to be Russian women who have an attraction to black men?

I say go with Kid Rasta on this. Since he travels a lot, he's the most likely to know.
__________________
" Not for all the tea in China..."
SardonicGenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 08:25 PM   #7
Kid Rasta
Restricted
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,353
Rep Power: 0
Kid Rasta Kid Rasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMils
Quote:
Originally Posted by SardonicGenie
I don't really understand your question. Why does it have to be Russian women who have an attraction to black men?

I say go with Kid Rasta on this. Since he travels a lot, he's the most likely to know.
in another thread, he said he never been to russia but wanted to go.
Tru dat...I've never been to Russia, but I happen to study the women/men ratios in foreign countries...and I conclude that it's probably one of the top 2 or 3 in the world. This means that's there's lots of available single women in the marrying age range.

The Kid Rasta
Kid Rasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 11:17 PM   #8
Ice_Ballerina
Bronze Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Cali.
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
Ice_Ballerina is an unknown quantity at this point
Laws of Attraction

I'm of Russian descent...however I was born and raised here (no accent or anything like that). I don't think that you're wrong. I think that is a pretty good observation. I have the typical blonde hair, and blue eyes. It's like what they say about opposites. I am strongly attracted to the exact opposite of what I see in the mirror. I think brown skin and brown eyes are so beautiful. It could just be something as simple as "the laws of attraction"...maybe, I dunno...all I have is two cents.


ICE.
Ice_Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 03:29 AM   #9
dark side
Restricted
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0
dark side has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Laws of Attraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Ballerina
I'm of Russian descent...however I was born and raised here (no accent or anything like that). I don't think that you're wrong. I think that is a pretty good observation. I have the typical blonde hair, and blue eyes. It's like what they say about opposites. I am strongly attracted to the exact opposite of what I see in the mirror. I think brown skin and brown eyes are so beautiful. It could just be something as simple as "the laws of attraction"...maybe, I dunno...all I have is two cents.


ICE.
I feel the same way. I'm attracted to white women more than black women I guess because I see it as boring to be with someone who looks like me. If I were a white guy I'd probably want to be with black women.
dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 08:15 AM   #10
SardonicGenie
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,208
Rep Power: 24
SardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this pointSardonicGenie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Laws of Attraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark side
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Ballerina
I'm of Russian descent...however I was born and raised here (no accent or anything like that). I don't think that you're wrong. I think that is a pretty good observation. I have the typical blonde hair, and blue eyes. It's like what they say about opposites. I am strongly attracted to the exact opposite of what I see in the mirror. I think brown skin and brown eyes are so beautiful. It could just be something as simple as "the laws of attraction"...maybe, I dunno...all I have is two cents.


ICE.
I feel the same way. I'm attracted to white women more than black women I guess because I see it as boring to be with someone who looks like me. If I were a white guy I'd probably want to be with black women.
I'm the same way myself.
__________________
" Not for all the tea in China..."
SardonicGenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
since 1999 WhiteWomenBlackmen.com