WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > Conversations Between White Women and Black Men

Old 07-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #1
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne is on a distinguished roadTheChosenOne is on a distinguished roadTheChosenOne is on a distinguished road
European women really more "liberal" than US WW?

Now hold on....I don't want anyone to get upset or think I'm trying to stir everyone's emotions. I just had a thought and decided to write because I've heard people extoll the virtues of European women with regards to their appreciation of the black man. If we are comparing American WW's feelings towards black men vs. Euros...that's one argument. But does that mean that European women are more tolerant of ALL TYPES OF MEN? Is a European woman more likely to date/marry a Muslim guy from Pakistan or a Hindu guy from India? Is a European woman just as willing as an American WW to run off into the sunset with a Korean or Japanese guy?

If the population of blacks in Europe grew to where they constituted at least 10% or more of the population....would they be embraced more or would it be less?

I'm not giving an opinion either way because I am honestly not sure...but I wonder what y'all think....

(This is not a bash the Euros or bash the U.S. WW thread)
Old 07-14-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
malikom
Banned

malikom has a little shameless behaviour in the past
In my opinion,i think they are more liberal.

Funny how you mention european chicks marrying muslims,
how prevalent is marriage between a european chick and a muslim from southeast asia or Africa?Ive heard about that before,about european women marrying and converting to islam.
In my most humble opinion,i can see why alot of non muslim men (and people in general) would be upset at that.......
Converting and giving up your beliefs that youve had all your life just for marriages/relationships is foolish to me.
malikom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #3
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
Sad but true some European women still date Muslim men after all the stories of other European women having their freedoms and children stolen. If some have low self esteem then they would love covering themselves for their husbands.
Soulthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #4
satyricon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulthinker
If some have low self esteem then they would love covering themselves for their husbands.
Have you been reading from the "White Women Who Don't Date White Men" playbook?

--

Yes, European women in general are more "liberal" than their U.S. counterparts. There is a range of qualification behind that though.

No, it does not mean that they're interesting in dating you.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #5
Soulthinker

Soulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond reputeSoulthinker has a reputation beyond repute
I have not heard of the book.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:21 AM   #6
INJERA70

INJERA70 is an unknown quantity at this pointINJERA70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Man come on don't stereotype Muslims with that they taking children and all that is a gross generalization man. I am sure they might be more liberal but could that also be because they don't see brothers on a regular basis? I bet if they lived here for awhile they might go screaming back to European women with the way some brothers act.

I think that it depends on the person and not where you are from because if that was the case most of the these brothers on here looking for European women would have found one by now and not be single. The possibility for a relationship with a white woman lies with you and not where the woman is from. The woman could change or as they say flip the script on you once she is married.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:15 PM   #7
Soulthinker

With European cartoonists being under threat by Muslim men it is hard to find some of them as peaceful. Let's hope they have the testicular fortitude to be more liberal.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:24 PM   #8
Ronja

Ronja is on a distinguished roadRonja is on a distinguished road
Re: European women really more "liberal" than US W

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosenOne

No. I see it has quickly become a bash the Muslims thread instead...

For Malikom's and Soulthinker's information: Not all Muslims will take away the children, beat their wives etc etc...
My aunt was married to a Muslim for almost 20 years (until he passed away). They had a normal, happy marriage, and their daughter has never lived anywhere but Sweden...

Oh, and my cousin was allowed to go to clubs, have boyfriends and wear miniskirts, even when her dad was still alive...

Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:02 AM   #9
sarah23

sarah23 will become famous soon enoughsarah23 will become famous soon enoughsarah23 will become famous soon enoughsarah23 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronja
Quote:

For Malikom's and Soulthinker's information: Not all Muslims will take away the children, beat their wives etc etc...
My aunt was married to a Muslim for almost 20 years (until he passed away). They had a normal, happy marriage, and their daughter has never lived anywhere but Sweden...

Oh, and my cousin was allowed to go to clubs, have boyfriends and wear miniskirts, even when her dad was still alive...
There are many European women married to every color and creed, including Muslim - and they are quitee happy.
But Europe is more liberal anyway, not just WW. Would we ever have had the Clinton/ Monica saga in Europe?
sarah23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:11 AM   #10
Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond reputeBe-you-tiful86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronja
Quote:

There are many European women married to every color and creed, including Muslim - and they are quitee happy.
But Europe is more liberal anyway, not just WW. Would we ever have had the Clinton/ Monica saga in Europe?
Lol @ the Clinton/Monica thing

In Germany we don't really care so much for what politicians do in their private lives.
As long as they do their jobs well it's fine.