WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > Conversations Between White Women and Black Men

Old 09-29-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
shion

shion will become famous soon enoughshion will become famous soon enoughshion will become famous soon enoughshion will become famous soon enough
can you be pro-black and still date/marry a white woman?

This idea came from one of the threads concerning Rev. Wright's alleged affair with a white woman considering his views...can a brotha be pro-black and still date outside his race? Or does this depend on your definition of pro-black.....If you think white women are "cave bitches " or "lab grafted devils"..do you still associate on an intimate level? Is sleeping with as many white women as possible, especially if they're married or the daughter or sister , is in some strange way of getting back at the "man"?

Everyone please chime in.
shion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #2
INJERA70

INJERA70 is an unknown quantity at this point
I personally think that if you think that way about white people why date a white woman, I think you can be pro black and still date a white woman and I mean pro black by helping out your community or rallying for better education for blacks and not that supremacist crap. But I hear some brothers on this site say that don't like white men they just love the white women. I guess things will be awkward if they are invited to the family's for dinner. Oh and btw when I say don't like white men I mean that in a no homo way.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:14 PM   #3
Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond reputeTony Soprano has a reputation beyond repute
Yes as a matter of fact, you can. If this was 1968 instead of 2008, I'd be the only member of the black panther party with a white girlfriend.

"Long Live The Queen♠."
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #4
Loki

Loki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond reputeLoki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shion View Post
This idea came from one of the threads concerning Rev. Wright's alleged affair with a white woman considering his views...can a brotha be pro-black and still date outside his race? Or does this depend on your definition of pro-black.....If you think white women are "cave bitches " or "lab grafted devils"..do you still associate on an intimate level? Is sleeping with as many white women as possible, especially if they're married or the daughter or sister , is in some strange way of getting back at the "man"?

Everyone please chime in.

Frederick Douglass risked his life everyday fighting for the rights of African Americans, his second wife was white.
Loki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #5
rinnaye

rinnaye is on a distinguished roadrinnaye is on a distinguished roadrinnaye is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Soprano View Post
Yes as a matter of fact, you can. If this was 1968 instead of 2008, I'd be the only member of the black panther party with a white girlfriend.
Now that ish was funny!

However, I just don't think us brothas can afford to be too militant, which may relate to a form of racism, and be interested in white women. It's a contradition, IMO, and who'll take you serious?

*"I HAVE A DREAM!" but "KILL YT!"*

Yours,

Malcolm Luther X
rinnaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:05 PM   #6
Elklodge

Elklodge is on a distinguished roadElklodge is on a distinguished roadElklodge is on a distinguished road
Yes of course, I'm very pro-black but race is only skin deep in the end I want to be with someone who makes me happy no matter what color skin.
Elklodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:08 PM   #7
thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix has a spectacular aura aboutthefieryphoenix has a spectacular aura aboutthefieryphoenix has a spectacular aura aboutthefieryphoenix has a spectacular aura aboutthefieryphoenix has a spectacular aura about
Sure a person can. Why not?
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.

Albert Einstein
thefieryphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #8
karmacoma.

karmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond reputekarmacoma. has a reputation beyond repute
My definition of "pro-black" is that you want to see your brother or sister do well instead of the hating, jealousy and backbiting that we blacks are known to do. You build up instead of tear down. Hence you can be with a white woman and still be pro-black.
karmacoma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:25 PM   #9
Moskvichka

Moskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enoughMoskvichka will become famous soon enough
I think you can be very pro-black and dating whoever you please, including someone of another race, because as a free self-respecting person you simply refuse to be told what to do.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:30 PM   #10
rinnaye

rinnaye is on a distinguished roadrinnaye is on a distinguished roadrinnaye is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmacoma. View Post
My definition of "pro-black" is that you want to see your brother or sister do well instead of the hating, jealousy and backbiting that we blacks are known to do. You build up instead of tear down. Hence you can be with a white woman and still be pro-black.
Feelin That!
rinnaye is offline   Reply With Quote