Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

She was in her mid-late 30's when "Ringmaster" was shot & released in theaters.

2. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

She looked twenty years older than that.

I've seen plenty of white chicks look good into they 60s, some older than that.
    She wasn't one of them

I don't know what else to say.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

So I finally saw Magical Negroes, or at least I skimmed thru it. The lead actress is white and Asian but I don't know why that matters but whatever.
    so dude tries to do the handoff thing, hooking her up with his white co worker, but decided he got too much respect for himself to do that. So he quits the job and ends up getting the girl anyway. At the end of the movie, you find out she belongs to a society of wives and girlfriends abd then the movie ends and I guess you're supposed to ponder about it.

If that group existed, they dont do nothing, plenty if awkward dude still roam the streets single, moreover, dude did all the heavy lifting in this movie, everything she did could be explaned by hapstance, perchance, innuendo, plausible deniabilty, you name it. Its nothing i dont experience on a daily basis, if that was the standard for a prospective girlfriend, id have a girl for each year since high school. Just cause a chick got a thing for ya, doesn't mean she'll have the sex with ya, learn that lesson way too many times

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Good review. Thanks.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Good review and I felt the Black gelding thing coming.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She looks fine and of course she plays a girl from the sticks.

7. ColiBreh1

Ummm Nah... I'm not sure what point you're even trying to make anymore. But my point is you might want go look up how she looks now on The CW's "Walker" & than rewatch "Ringmaster". On "Walker" she's an older gray-hair retired grandma, but in "Ringmaster" she was a MILF back than.

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yo you didn't have to go that hard at her ROFL! I remember thinking she was cute lol

9. ColiBreh1

I watched the 1993 film "Boiling Point" last weekend:

Wesley Snipes & Lolita Davidovich's characters actually end up being endgame in the film, but it happens offscreen. Instead of a scene showing them settling down & getting a place together, we just get a onscreen text about it right before the end credits. SMH.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Fallout series stars a BM/WW duo

11. ColiBreh1

A majority black-cast remake of the 1991 film "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" was released to today. I haven't bothered to watch the trailers yet becuz I been meaning to watch the '91 original film first. But comparing the Wikipedia cast info for both the '91 OG & '24 remake, the characters that Nicole Richie & Jermaine Fowler play in the remake were a couple in the OG film. So that's something to lookout for.

Here are the trailers for the new remake:

E! News clip:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

But Nicole Richie is Black, at least mostly lol

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67795376.html?

https://moguldom.com/31420/18-famous-black-people-you-didnt-know-were-black/5/

https://www.bet.com/photo-gallery/w...obably-didn-t-know-were-actually-black/1ldqmc

13. ColiBreh1

I thought she was black/biracial for years, but I found out in recent years that she actually was adopted & Lionel isn't her biological Father.

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That's true, but both of her biological parents were part Black.

• List
  15. Enders

Enders New Member

Late to the party, but I finally got around to watching this film: I would not recommend viewing it at all, especially not for BM/WF content.

The WF in this couple (named Miriam) cheats on the BM (named Caleb) with her sister’s White American husband (named Dylan, the rest of the main cast are Brits, including the BM/WF couple). From the very beginning it is established that the Caleb/Miriam couple are in a rough patch and the sister even comments that they seem distant from one another. It is later established that they have not had sex for a year or so and she doesn’t really feel attracted to him anymore (except when she is drunk). She also has way more screen time with the white dude, certainly more than her actual man. The movie focuses more on them, and their scenes have more emotional depth and can get rather physically explicit. Later during an increasingly explicit scene, she ties Dylan up and then abruptly attacks and eventually kills him, and the plot begins to cast their infidelitous interactions in a negative light, but everything I have previously wrote is not invalidated or anything. There is a scene in which while she is drunk, she tries to have sex with Caleb (remember the above statement), but he does not want her in such a state and turns her down, which worsens their relationship. Virtually all of their interactions are negative and dysfunctional.

Caleb (the black male character) does not have much screen time in general, he almost feels like an afterthought.

I should note that parts of this movie are chronologically out of order story-wise, and that has an effect on my summary.

Beyond that ton of B.S., the movie is mostly something of a slow and pretentious waste of time that I truly regret watching.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

She is the biological niece of Sheila E. I was under the belief for years and Y-E-A-R-S that she was a Motown mystery groupie baby from Rick James and the Stone City Pilots featuring Prince tour and the Commodores . . . whose mother has passed and Lionel Ritchie stepped up to adopt because, unlike Rick James, he had truly cared for her drug addicted mother. That was rumor and misinformation though lol.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. Bunny Colvin

Bunny Colvin New Member

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

19. Young Herschel

Tubi knows what I like ;)

They hit me with a Caribbean Thriller with sociopolitical undertones titled ~ "Vigilante: The Crossing". It has a cast of locals as it seems to have been shot on location in Barbados!!

Amy is in the host's kitchen showing out with the Bajan breakfast (Saltfish and Bakes) and Dexter just came through to drop off a box of grocery goodies for the children :). Rare find on Tubi but they know my tastes lol.

Ohhhhh Amy girl . . . reach for dem spices in de uppa pantry!! Show us dat golden back . . . S-T-R-E-T-C-H!!!!!

Will post trailer tomorrow!!

20. Young Herschel

Here is "Vigilante The Crossing" ~