Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm watching the OG 1967 "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" for the 1at time ever & 15 minutes in, all I have to say is...

[​IMG] They secretly got married despite having only just met 10 days ago. Sidney Poiter's character is in his late 30's, previously married, & has a kid. Meanwhile this chick is in her early 20's. She's probably still in school. SMH.

2. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

You have to watch the trailer, that's the point of the joke.

Why would you respond without watching the trailer?

As far as context, I tried to track to the scene,I saw the setup of the joke but no payoff. The murder happens pretty fast kn this movie so I dont know if it's a flashback later or what.

This movie is like fifth on the priority list so it's gonna take awhile for me to get to it.

3. daemonova

@ColiBreh1 finally saw Reunion with lil REL and Nina Dobrev and Jamie Chung.

The Alanis Morsette in the theatre, do you our Google's. He has two big bottles of Pbr in duct tape to his hands and he has to go pee. She preggo. They argue over who he s to pee first and both end up in the bathroom. And I know they call it an Alana Morsette if it happens in the theatre, but i don't know what they call it if it happens in the bathroom.

So.. that counts, I'm sure that was a prop though.

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't anything about this movie but it fits the criteria.

5. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I am watching a new rental on Prime Video called "Impulse" and the trailer did a very good job of not giving away 80% of the movie. Shit for a good while . . . I really thought I had hit the wrong button lol. Maaaaaaan the booty on this one chick is SPECTABULOUS!!!! Wish I could post a trailer for you all but it will have to wait until the weekend is over.

This Black Governor is about to get some of that sweet vanilla cake ;).

EDIT: Oh that was an unexpected plot twist!!! "Impulse" is an inspired original movie!!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2024
  6. Young Herschel

This is a great find and the undertones of alcohol addition are compelling. Saorise is a BIG TIME actress too so this is a considerable win for the interracial content movie audience here!!!

7. Young Herschel

"Impulse" ~ movie trailer:

This rental lasts for seven days to my surprise :)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2024
  8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Saoirse Ronan is a fantastic actress. She is perfect to be starring in some IR period piece.

She's one of my picks to do other IR adaptions or Biopics such as:

Marie-Louise Élisabeth Labouret who was married to Thomas Alexandre Dumas, one of the first Black high ranking Generals in the European Army. And Mother to Alexandre Dumas the balck man who
    wrote the The Three Musketeers and The Count Of Monte Crisco.
    [​IMG]

Eunice Richardson From the underrated best selling book
    [​IMG]
    brief description: a white woman from New England whose life spanned the civil war. It was a life of poverty and loss until she discovered love and comfort with a black sea captain named Smiley Connolly from the Cayman Islands.

Lucille Cameron one of the wives of Legendary Boxer Jack Johnson

[​IMG]

Saoirse Ronan just has that look and acting style where she would be perfect for a IR period piece.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Can you share that photo again? It disappeared.

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I have to find another sitehost.

11. daemonova

Dude, the first scene is dude swallowing a dido.

The second scene is a dude twerking and doing a pelvic thrust, swallowing anal beads

You need to give ppl a warning.

Sex scene wasn't too bad, even though she wouldn't show her top

Last edited: Jun 9, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Thanks for informing us.

13. Young Herschel

I was questioning WTF was going on during the beginning of the movie because . . . as I said originally . . . the movie trailer didn't give ample indication of anything of the kind so I thought I had rented the wrong movie lol :)

After those first five minutes though things begin to come together in a sensible fashion. I didn't post any spoilers but I could have done a better job of warning about the sexual deviant opening scenes. I got distracted by the lead actress Dajana Gudic lol ;)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2024
  14. daemonova

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. daemonova

Preliminary assessment.

Before I get started, let me say that your level of intimacy with any women is your business and it's not for me to decide what you should and should not be doing. The rest I'll put in spoilers.

But we know that most if the movie is hindered on Karen Gillian's character getting into an accident and being out of commission for most of the movie.

there is a scene later in the movie where they both in bed, and he's between her legs, neither has on pants and they both have on t shirt and underwear.

I done covered this before, i aint taking no pills. She feeling all this!

the scene last a good thirty seconds before they do something else.

she rarely wears pants the whole movie.

I'll finish seeing the movie later

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I'm assuming you are talking about the movie.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, I finally finished 2020's "Bad Boys for Life" last night & the movie had a lot more of a IR factor than I was expecting. The backstory between Will Smith & the villains totally came out of left field and was a bonus. Enough said on that. Wikipedia has always listed Paola Núñez's character as Will Smith's ex-GF in the film. And I've always assumed they were gonna just be exes who are now nothing more than platonic co-workers becuz as @JamalSpunky alluded to in his post, Paola Núñez was a non-factor in the trailers, commercials, & promotional material. Come to find out that there's "Will they, Won't they" tension between them the ENTIRE film. The end of the film even implies they finally got back together, but isn't explicit about it.