Whites See "Black" Americans as less competent than "African" Americans

Discussion in 'Getting Ahead: Careers, Finance and Productivity' started by VitaminRich, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If I wanted a serious conversation, I wouldn't be having it with anonymous criminals over the internet

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Puleeze, you don't even have them with known criminals off the internet.

4. Otis

Otis New Member

My inclination is to interpret those comments as his personal choice. This is the kinda topic where people are all over the map with their views.

But of course you already knew that.

5. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

This thread is worthless. So stupid.......lol

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I came here late. Is this thread officially dead and buried?

7. Otis

Otis New Member

Never.

Just do what I do: post your comments into any thread that interests you, no matter how dormant. That'll rekindle the fire.

8. orejon4

I wanted to let sleeping dogs lie. Lol

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah some threads are...............oooo wee

In all fairness tho, yahoo has quite a few articles involving white people and racism on their front page

'Twas only a matter of time before they start popping up here

10. orejon4

Thanks goodness for Yahoo. Their articles seem to draw the crazies out of the woodwork. Those comment threads are a doozy.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's funny...u see articles on race, filled with..........racist comments....and the occasional fool who claims blacks are just making it up

It's like 'dude, did you not read anything here?'

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Those aren't racist comments it's truth lol

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

They always start with 'blacks make up 13% of the population but.........'

14. The Dark King

Fifty percent of crime but have nothing to say when you rebut with the fact they are four more times likely to be unemployed denied for a loan and caught in the poverty cycle not to mention twice as likely to be convincted for the same crimes
    But none of that is connected

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oooo weeee

16. The Dark King

[YOUTUBE]uZUvjAJGFkM[/YOUTUBE]

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Great find, well done video all around.

18. The Dark King

Yeah I really liked how he admitted that even at times will look at other black people with a suspicious eye and that does largely come from the never ending programing that has believing the worst about darker skin

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Didn't past multi-generations of Black families struggle as well, facing all that you outlined- in fact even more-so, and not resort to crime? Stop perpetuating that being poor makes your character criminal. Rich people commit crimes. Maybe time to examine other aspects that might be contributing.

20. The Dark King

Knock that off Bliss being poor puts you in a position of poverty of desperation coupled with a system that codified against any attempt to build and transfer wealth you get a group of people more likely to commit crimes. And according to the records of this country for every generation since reconstruction blacks have been criminals that needed to be watched closely. So what's your point again?