Do most Russian women have an attraction to Black men?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by dark side, Sep 15, 2005.

1. designer

designer New Member

We are American!!!!
    We rule the world.
    It makes no mind how much we lie or change history or force our ways on you small people.
    We are American!!!!!

LOVE US!!!!!!
    If you don't, we'll invade and make you drink Coke and shop at Wal Mart.

2. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

:lol: :lol: Big nerd! I've told you before to put your American away!

Ronja - please take no offense, Designer is still dizzy off of his 4th of July high...

3. designer

designer New Member

4. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Clearly nobody can be right but the women on this board. We men are all wrong and fucked up, shoot to kill and ask questions later.

As I was taught yes Finland and Iceland are apart of Scandinavia; now if you don't like that shiet, take it up with our school system.

I'm glad the woman I met in Norway and Sweden don't have a Mack truck shoved up their ass like some people do.

I already said I was sorry if I was wrong and you know I can generalize as I see fit and I see nothing wrong with it.

Somewhat on topic -

Russian cutie Tatiana calls me every fucking day from Turkey by Web Cam on MSN and she's getting a nice tan out there. She'll be home on the 20th and I have been making plans to return to Europe in Oct/Nov, but I need to finish up some projects here.

There that's the 2nd or 3rd post in a row I didn't mention _________________

So my rants ain't tried nags

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt015 ...a man that feels the need to report who is calling him...guess the phone never used to ring before...if you are going to do a play by play maybe you should start a journal for yourself at home...

6. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

As long as some media say that Finland and Iceland are part of Scandinavia it will not end.

8. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

The drama, THE DRAMA! Damn your inprecision for causing this rift amongst us - DAMN YOU MEDIAAAAA!

9. Soulthinker

Sadly that is the way of the world inspite of the fact the other Nordic countries were colonized by two of the major one in that region.

10. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

what was it Designer once said? WHY WON'T THIS THREAD JUST DIE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Soulthinker

Since this country is not good on geography thank your lucky stars this group on this thread is learning something.

12. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Smart men!