Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Very nice, sounds sensual. I love the shoulder/neck massage, probably because I'm always so tense.

Yes, I was referring to the length of massages :)

2. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

I had a "full body massage" in Thailand once and the little thai girl massaged my boobs.... it was freakin' weird and uncomfortable!! There's no muscle there, there's nothing to massage, it was just freaky - especially since she was giggling like a school girl the whole time. I think she just wanted to have a look - she'd probably never seen anything like them before :p

I've asked so many women since if they've ever had a similar experience and NO ONE has ever had their boobs massaged. I feel violated :smt085

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So what you're saying is you want another massage?

:smt006:smt006:smt006

4. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Anywhere but my boobs :p

I don't even particularly enjoy "massage" of the boobs in an intimate setting either. That's all for the dude's amusement. Just get to the nipple, already! :p

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well I'll get to them while I play with your fun bags woman. It's called compromise :freehug:

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

A proper Swedish massage includes breasts and buttocks. Done properly and professionally it feels amazing

7. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

lol pretty sure what I had in Thailand wasn't a proper swedish massage. That's interesting, though. Why massage breasts when there's no muscle?* What's the point? It definitely didn't feel good for me.

*obvs not talking about pectoral muscles, just breast tissue/fat.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She was probably a newbie out of school if she was giggling like that.

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

It sounds like she was definitely not doing it properly. I don't know about you, but having the girls strapped up all day, they do get sore. Swedish is massaging the muscles, not taking handfuls of oob and moving it around. It's a dying art these days because of fear of being sued for sexual misconduct and the like

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The operative term would be "why not?"

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I could certainly use one! I'm sick :(

12. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I wish I had a girlfriend to get a 'happy ending' from.. I'm woefully unfamiliar with how the 'special' massage places work.. :confused: I've never had a regular spa massage either.. money's always an issue, alas.. :smt022

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The best thing about the happy ending is that I can give myself one.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Start with the sports pages. Massage parlor ads are there and they even have the prices posted. These places sometimes have declarations to sign before anything happens. These declarations are to show that you are not a cop.

A regular massage you can find in the newspapers or phone books marked massage. These are a little cheaper than the ones with the "specials". Some of these places will tell you that they are legitimate from the beginning.

Make sure you have you money(the time you are paying for and the tip) on hand and that you take a shower before going.

15. I know this is an old thread, but since this happened to me recently I thought I'd share. I got a massage at some Asian parlor and well, I sprung up. Big time! High in the air...twitching and all. I tried my best to fight it, but once I turned over and she spread my legs and started work on my thighs, it was over. lol. That thin sheet didn't hide anything.

There was nothing sexual though. I wasn't attracted to her or anything. And I have a great sex life with my gf. So I'm like, What's goin on? I guess it's just one of those things. Glad to see I'm not the only person it happened to.

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You weren't the slightest bit tempted to get some Asian persuasion?

17. My throbbing member certainly was! lol. I have a torn rotator cuff which is the reason why I went. I heard that Asians walk on your back and do all those techniques. I was disappointed with the massage. Next time I'm going to Massage Envy. I know they give the deep tissue massages there.

18. orejon4

Is the deep tissue style the Swedish massage?

19. ^^Not sure. But I know last time I went to Massage Envy they went a lot deeper. It was great therapy for my shoulder.

20. orejon4

I need to look into that. My serve has been off since my right shoulder started bothering me.