Some BM Still Intimidated by WW

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Blacktiger2005, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I'm not the acknowledge expert on this one. On more than one occasion I've had conversations with black men who never had an intimate relationship with a white female. There is a intimidation factor that still exist among many black men who are afraid to ask a white female out on a date or to start up a relationship with them for the fear of rejection. I tell the ones I know that they need to take the first step. Yes, it may turn out that you will be rejected, but you will never know if you do not try. Some black men fear being seen out in public with a white female for fear of resentment of black females and society in general. Is it a case of lack of courage? In some cases it is. I tell those who fear what others may think to tune them out. White females today are so open and are willing to give you a chance. I tell them (black guys) you have to respect them. Respect is the key weapon to have on your side with all women. There is so much stereotype thrown out there on us that I believe much of it is purposeful to discourage white females from interacting with us. I wish more white females would speak out on their choice to see and be with whom they choose. A few days ago on radio station "WNIS" out of Norfolk, Virginia, a radio talk show, a caller called to in bring up the issue on those black males and white females at a local high school who had their pictures taken together that went viral on the internet with a comment on what would be a white father's worst nightmare. He said that "this interracial thing is going too far". I say the era of intimidation is over. For those black men who are afraid, love the one you are with. Don't be afraid. She might surprise you with a "yes". If she is not afraid of what her parents think, then she is not afraid of what the world thinks.

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Many WW may not think BM are even interested in dating them. I was surprised when I started dating again that I was getting a a lot lot of interest from BM.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I had roommates who didn't think I liked white girls

A bunch of the boys used to try to hook me up for social functions and all but just assumed that i was gay or not into the women around campus

I've also ran into ww who were intimidated by me and said I was unapproachable even tho they were interested (doesn't make sense, I know)

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You need to stop eyeballing those white women with the Deebo Deathstare & Grin.....

[​IMG]

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol. classic

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

3 reasons.

1. ww with a gun

[​IMG]

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I don't think it is about intimidation in bm approaching ww. This trepidation began at home. My mother tried to warn me about the dangers of IR from her perspective when she was growing up. She mentioned Emmett Till and other incidents where young black men were never seen again after such meetings, assumed and or realized. It is not the ww. It is the white people( and sometimes other people including black people) around her. Some are curious, some are resentful, some are supportive and some don't care.

You have only one life. Live it. Don't live your life for others who have no idea of who you are and how you are feeling or thinking.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Sonny "Tiny" Lister. LOL

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

What's up, Smoke? What's up, Craig? What y'all got on my forty?

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lol

Is that the black guy from the "Love Boat" as your avi pic?

13. orejon4

Hahaha, nah, that's the late Maelo, one of my favorite singers. Dang, that reference to Ted Lange from "Love Boat" takes me waaaaay back.

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Didn't mean to disrespect Maelo. Lol. R.I.P.

15. orejon4

No disrespect taken. Check out some of his tunes sometime. Now I've got the "Love Boat" theme stuck in my head.

16. D Nyce

D Nyce New Member

This is me with WW lol. I do attract some, but I don't know who & when I even attract them. And I'll admit I'm a shy & quiet guy too lol, so pretty much all of the time it has to be the woman who starts up the conversation and I'll continue it from there.

17. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Don't forget about the whole OJ and Kobe cases,too.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

OJ ain't do it

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This was way before O.J. and Kobe. My mother was very afraid even though she tried hard not to show it.

20. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I don't blame her.There has always been a weird stigma against Black men/White women relations.There was a dude who shot Larry Flint with a sniper back in the days all because he had a Black man/White women coupling in Hustler.That same guy also shot down a few Black male/White female couples in Salt Lake city.Forgot his name.