American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How is that different from what I said lol

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because when you say the other person.....

Essentially we agree on that, that's what matters.

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

See my above statement:p
    Seriously though, broad statements like these dont work. They fall into the category of " black people are X" " mexicans are Y". Dont work: it usually means that some people need to look at themselves and why they have that outcome. It seldom is an entire groups fault, its usually yourself that is the problem. Simple reasoning and statistics show that. Its quite simple. Some people simply dont have the framework to deal with mainstream dating and are forced to look at other cultures to find what they want. That is something that needs to be introspected. Some peole just Arent fit for dating in their culture, but that should be not blamed on the other sex, but rather oneself.

Some people find women/men from other cultures more attractive, but not because that is a second choice, because they find the first choice generally fell short. Thats the danger and when You need to introspected.

I generally hate when people say "i date ww/wm/bw/bm because i cant stand my own opposite sex. It cant be done as a second choice. Thats really bad and än indication of your inner works rather than än entire population

I prefer black men, but it has NEVER come out of a second choice. I have never spoken bad about white men, my preference is simply black men, first choice, not second choice. Not because wm werent for my standards

If someone told me they wanted to date me because they cant stand american women, i would have an issue its a direct indication that this person has an issue that i dont want to be a part of. There is no need to tear än entire large group down to bring another up. If someone does that

There is nothing wrong with looking outside the US, one should be careful though on "why". Besides, reading your comments and BJ's, You two dont have the same frame of reference åt all. Maybe i missed it but i havet sedan You write what he did, until now when You cosign him. I Always though You fell into the other category; other not american ww out of a first choice,not a second

4. The Dark King

Who said anything about second or even first choice. I can't speak for Brian but I've mostly dated American ww. With only two exceptions all my love interests have been American ww since I was 14 years old. So when I speak its from a place of experience and observation. And of course not every American ww is how I described but its like living in LA. If I said I don't want to date a woman from LA because the culture produces vapid, immature, gold digging women its not to say every female with a pulse is like that but so many are it makes getting to decent ones way too much effort. Opposed to a place like Denver or SD where the culture doesn't produce or support the same attitude found in LA.
    And I absolutely won't blame myself for what I observe because I am actually open and accepting its usually the other person who has a single minded myopic view point where things can only be one way.

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

My comments wasnt aimed st You. Its. Wtery clear i dont lump You in. Besides. You should know by now that i have lived all over this country. And worked all over this countfy as well....

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah but she or he shouldnt bring drama either

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

side eye

8. The Dark King

You give more side eyes than most girls lol

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LA County is huge, just like NYC and its 7 boroughs are a world unto themselves.

There's a stereotype about the kind of people who come from these urban areas, but it's not really a good benchmark.

IMO if you meet shitty people frequently in your personal life, well, I'd question why you were drawn to these people in the first place.:vom:

It's not like they tricked you.lol

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly

12. The Dark King

Because most people don't show their true colors right away.
    You know that
    You don't think urban centers don't breed or attract people who are obsessed with status and money?

13. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Anyone else getting bored?

[​IMG]

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I am. Let's put this thread to rest.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

16. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

NYC has 5 boroughs.

17. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

If you wonderful people are getting bored....why you keep posting? :eek:

18. The Dark King

Again beat me to it lol

19. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

When was my last post before stating I'm bored?

20. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

LMAO!!!!