WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 01-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
AfroLove
Restricted

AfroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

And why, do you think?
AfroLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
satyr

satyr has a reputation beyond reputesatyr has a reputation beyond reputesatyr has a reputation beyond reputesatyr has a reputation beyond reputesatyr has a reputation beyond reputesatyr has a reputation beyond reputesatyr has a reputation beyond reputesatyr has a reputation beyond reputesatyr has a reputation beyond reputesatyr has a reputation beyond reputesatyr has a reputation beyond repute
My level of gravity has been a blessing and have actually grown bored with it in my old age.

There isn't any particular kind of woman that I haven't attracted at some point, but in recent years it's been mostly white women from middle to upper class backgrounds. Like black women from any background, it's become a truism.

When I was younger (early 20s) I attracted a lot of Indian women at school, but lack of experience and the fact that many want to marry young kept me from exploring further. By the time I reached my late 20s, almost all of them were married. Contrary to that stupid assed thread, Indian women are attracted to black men.

Hispanic women in Los Angeles are friendly, but I rarely find them physically attractive. I've dated Asian women as well and find it puzzling when some of the men here think that they aren't interested. They are.

Why?

I am not the smartest or best looking man on Earth, just smarter and better looking than most. Kind of funny too . . . kind of.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #3
Ymra

Ymra has a reputation beyond reputeYmra has a reputation beyond reputeYmra has a reputation beyond reputeYmra has a reputation beyond reputeYmra has a reputation beyond reputeYmra has a reputation beyond reputeYmra has a reputation beyond reputeYmra has a reputation beyond reputeYmra has a reputation beyond reputeYmra has a reputation beyond reputeYmra has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr View Post
My level of gravity has been a blessing and have actually grown bored with it in my old age.

There isn't any particular kind of woman that I haven't attracted at some point, but in recent years it's been mostly white women from middle to upper class backgrounds. Like black women from any background, it's become a truism.

When I was younger (early 20s) I attracted a lot of Indian women at school, but lack of experience and the fact that many want to marry young kept me from exploring further. By the time I reached my late 20s, almost all of them were married. Contrary to that stupid assed thread, Indian women are attracted to black men.

Hispanic women in Los Angeles are friendly, but I rarely find them physically attractive. I've dated Asian women as well and find it puzzling when some of the men here think that they aren't interested. They are.

Why?

I am not the smartest or best looking man on Earth, just smarter and better looking than most. Kind of funny too . . . kind of.
Pretty much what he said....

I have never had a problem with any race of woman. I do attract lady-like women. Gawd, I love me a LADY. I'm a sucker for a strong mind and a soft voice. These type of women seem to be the only ones I have ever been able to deal with.
Ymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #4
Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeInner Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
These days, I attract different races of men, except Asian...

I used to attract predominantly BM, but then again, I attracted other men, but didn't pay them the same attention....

Seems like I lost whatever radar I sent out to BM....lol
Old 01-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #5
Bookworm616

Bookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond reputeBookworm616 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroLove View Post
And why, do you think?
Hispanic men seem to gravitate towards me the most. I have no clue why.

You can't hold a man down without staying down with him - Booker T. Washington.
Bookworm616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #6
4north1side2

4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute4north1side2 has a reputation beyond repute
Just black and white women... Pittsburgh is about 70% white. It's horrible when it comes to culture and diversity...
4north1side2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #7
desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW has a spectacular aura aboutdesreveRsIgnitirW has a spectacular aura aboutdesreveRsIgnitirW has a spectacular aura aboutdesreveRsIgnitirW has a spectacular aura aboutdesreveRsIgnitirW has a spectacular aura aboutdesreveRsIgnitirW has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymra View Post
Pretty much what he said....

I have never had a problem with any race of woman. I do attract lady-like women. Gawd, I love me a LADY. I'm a sucker for a strong mind and a soft voice. These type of women seem to be the only ones I have ever been able to deal with.
YMRA I dont even know why you're in this thread,with your no pussy gettin ass.

Bisexual brothas get more pussy part-time, than you get full-time,heterosexually.
desreveRsIgnitirW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #8
TILLY

TILLY is on a distinguished roadTILLY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4north1side2 View Post
Just black and white women... Pittsburgh is about 70% white. It's horrible when it comes to culture and diversity...
I knew it! My ex is from Pittsburgh I would call it "BULLSHIT" when she told me it was more diverse up there than Atlanta. It's 75 % black down here but with enormouse amount of diversity and culture.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #9
TILLY

TILLY is on a distinguished roadTILLY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by desreveRsIgnitirW View Post
YMRA I dont even know why you're in this thread,with your no pussy gettin ass.

Bisexual brothas get more pussy part-time, than you get full-time,heterosexually.

Old 01-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #10
Lali
Bronze Member

Lali is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm... well considering I live in a predominantly white society, I'd have to say I attract white guys the most. But then again, most of the black guys I've met here have been interested in me. So who knows!

Oh, and I'm new here, but I've been reading threads for a few weeks already like the lurker than I am!
Lali is offline   Reply With Quote