WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > Stereotypes and Myths

Old 02-26-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
senwosert
Bronze Member

senwosert is on a distinguished roadsenwosert is on a distinguished road
Can white women sexually satisfy black men?

I once heard a black woman say that black men belong to black women and that no white woman can satisfy a black man because the body of a white woman is not built for a black man. What do you think about this tidbit?
senwosert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
JordanC

JordanC has a reputation beyond reputeJordanC has a reputation beyond reputeJordanC has a reputation beyond reputeJordanC has a reputation beyond reputeJordanC has a reputation beyond reputeJordanC has a reputation beyond reputeJordanC has a reputation beyond reputeJordanC has a reputation beyond reputeJordanC has a reputation beyond reputeJordanC has a reputation beyond reputeJordanC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by senwosert View Post
I once heard a black woman say that black men belong to black women and that no white woman can satisfy a black man because the body of a white woman is not built for a black man. What do you think about this tidbit?
If you are a black man then why can't you give us the answer instead of the question??!! You have had sex no??
JordanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #3
senwosert
Bronze Member

senwosert is on a distinguished roadsenwosert is on a distinguished road

Yes, I have had sex with white women and most of them were good experiences. The point of the question is that I was drawing attention to another myth: that black men are well-endowed and that white women do not have big hips and thighs like black women. The black woman who originally made this statement was repeating the myth of blacks being hypersexual.
senwosert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #4
curleyblonde

curleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, I have had sex with white women and most of them were good experiences. The point of the question is that I was drawing attention to another myth: that black men are well-endowed and that white women do not have big hips and thighs like black women. The black woman who originally made this statement was repeating the myth of blacks being hypersexual.
Like you said, its a myth.

I have been told by a black BF that I was too hypersexual, and guess what, I am as white as they come.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:22 PM   #5
Ches

Ches has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There are a couple of myths in that one sentence:

1. Not ALL black men are well-endowed. The smallest man I was ever with was black.

2. Not ALL black women have big thighs and hips. Plenty of black women are slim and petite. They may have rounder booties.

3. Not ALL white women are tiny and petite. Plenty have big thighs and hips.

Besides that, it's not big thighs and hips that are needed to accomodate a man who is well-endowed. So, not to be rude, but that sentence really made no sense.

Sounds like just a jealous BW to me.

Last edited by Ches; 02-27-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Ches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #6
wtarshi

wtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond repute

wtarshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:46 AM   #7
Sin Mari

Sin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesbaygrl7 View Post
There are a couple of myths in that one sentence:

1. Not ALL black men are well-endowed. The smallest man I was ever with was black and several others were about the same size as white men I had been with. Average.

2. Not ALL black women have big thighs and hips. Plenty of black women are slim and petite. They may have rounder booties.

3. Not ALL white women are tiny and petite. Plenty have big thighs and hips.

Besides that, it's not big thighs and hips that are needed to accomodate a man who is well-endowed. So, not to be rude, but that sentence really made no sense.

Sounds like just a jealous BW to me.
Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing. Since when does hip and thigh size dictate the size of the penis you can fit?
Insanity. Even more so for starting a thread with such a topic. There's not even anything to debate here.

Love: That's all that matters.
Sin Mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:57 AM   #8
Alinoa

Alinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond reputeAlinoa has a reputation beyond repute
I would think that the forum is full of black men that can attest to the fact that white women can sexually satisfy them.

This users posts are very suspect.

First the attraction thing and now this.

Must sit back and watch..
Alinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:57 AM   #9
The Dark King

The Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by curleyblonde View Post
Like you said, its a myth.

I have been told by a black BF that I was too hypersexual, and guess what, I am as white as they come.
Sooooooo when you coming to NY again?
Old 02-27-2012, 03:54 AM   #10
curleyblonde

curleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Sooooooo when you coming to NY again?
lol Dark Knight.... was it the hypersexual part that caught your attention.