1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. K

K Well-Known Member

You might want to ask the men that question. I hear it over and over again from my friends who are still married....the men are "too tired", "have a headache" their wives are "trying to kill them" because they are wanting sex all the time.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...u saying "dont blame us....we want that dick"

Lol

4. K

K Well-Known Member

It used to be said that women cheat because they are lacking emotional connection with their husbands and men cheat cause they are lacking sex. I think that's shifted and it also may depend on the age group we are talking about too. I think most people cheat because they are looking for someone else to validate them in some way.

But then, I don't cheat. If I'm at that point, I'm going to exit the relationship.

I can tell you though in being single for several years now and talking to a lot of other people, many women have some major concerns about the quantity and quality of sex. One woman I know was going on about how this and that phrase that men say are really code words for they can't get it up or aren't into sex etc.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It's good that people are acknowledging that women actually have sexual desires. So often the discussion vis-a-vis women is about their emotional needs, as if they're locked into the madonna/whore dichotomy and don't actually want sex for its own sake.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn you are really progressive. I wonder if it's a Canadian thing.

7. The Dark King

I think constant nagging/fighting can cause a shift in connection and from there some type of cheating (emotional or physical)

8. orejon4

That's the worst.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Have you ever noticed too how couples that get into that seem to get on that track and just can't get off it? Same shit over and over. That and the ones who get into the insult thing. It seems inevitable that one or both will become disconnected and leave the relationship (whether physically, mentally, emotionally, completely).

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Maybe it's an age thing. IDK. Women I know are pretty clear and up front about what their sexual wants and needs are.

11. orejon4

That's a good point. An adult doesn't have time to waste playing games or denying their needs.

12. The Dark King

Plus they are hip to the "magic" of monogamy. When your younger everything is an angle or a game of some sort.

13. The Dark King

So true, its like both sides are trying to win something that can never be won.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

That will surely foul up things

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

E.D. is a beast on a man . Thats a subject no dudes wants to discuss

16. orejon4

There must be some age at which the rose-colored glasses cease to work.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Well...if it's going on, they might want to discuss it with their doc. Sometimes it's a due to meds they are on and they can be changed. Other's it's psychological issues that can be addressed too. But I don't really think it's fair to enter into a relationship and not be up front with the person you are getting involved with.

18. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I have no idea. Maybe other Canadians will have insight :p

I don't think it's a Canadian thing... just love. Others can have his dick, I don't care... I have his heart. :heart:

Granted, I'm jealous other women get to have him. But it's not because he's having sex with others, it's more because they get him when I want him, and I don't even have someone to "settle" for lol.

19. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

:confused: That is a what the fuck beyond my mental processes.

20. The Dark King

Wow you are incredibly mature. Respect