NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. free816

free816 New Member

That is true of course, bears have never emphasized offense, prolly never will lovie is a hell of a coach only point i wanted to make, think they are 2-8 now but a qb off coord makes any coach look better, belicheck was well under 500 in cleveland

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well hello back!! :D

Oh real nice. :)

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Girl, give our boys a pep talk this week!! Lol.

4. free816

free816 New Member

Oakland finally won ( top you raider l we were terrible) took a sloppy field some luck couple God awful calls late against kc but I will take it, raiderl we really need to see if Carr is the future but Winston background isn't glaring still have to draft him

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I definitely want Winston. I think Carr did well overall though. That D close call at the end had me cursing like a damn sailor lol. Thank god the timeout was called in time. Sloppy, yes. But it's still a W. I'll take it.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha our boys don't need it. Barring that one game anomaly, they continue to kick ass!

Are you back on messenger? I have a photo to share with you I think you will like ;)

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Send it. I'll log on at home on my laptop. I don't have it on my phone any more. Can't wait to see it!!

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Awesome game. Record breaking run-back by Josh Huff. Sanchez needs to brush up.

On another note, anyone catch the phenominal 3 finger TD catch by Giants Odell Beckham Jr last night? Gotdamn.

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I missed Huff's TD. :( I'm glad we won. Looking forward to Thursday!

Beckham's catch was insane!!

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yes it was

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Best news in the NFL ...broncos signed a new kicker #1 Conner will wear Elam's number

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

...Aaaannnddd the RGIII era comes to an end in Washington:

[​IMG]

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/11...ed-washington-colt-mccoy-starting-quarterback

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Philly -dallas halftime show made me thankful it was for the superbowl
    #suckingwind

17. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

SHUT UP BLISS!!! lol

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

YESSSS!!!

[​IMG]

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

You can shut up too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005 Too awesome!

:smt029

You know, it would have been fantastic if Sanchez looked into the camera and said, ""Hey, Philadelphia: Happy Thanksgiving!"" (ala Garcia when we smacked the Cowboys 23-7 Christmas Day in '06) :cool: