Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fellas yay or nay?
    Ladies how would you feel if your man got one?

2. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

ie.,. getting jerked off?

You want to know if I'm ok with being jerked off?

Yes.... I totally am.

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I'm everyone's happy ending

4. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Yes, but you're also my happy beginning.

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

As long as I was the one giving it to him, okay. Otherwise, hell no.

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

This all day.

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Awww heart skips a beat

8. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Nothing better than my man having a happy ending. It just better be gotten by me!!

9. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

They say if you don't take care of your man, some other skank is willing. I take the time to talk to my man about his needs and everything his heart desires sexually, and make those things happen. Obviously, I don't condone happy endings elsewhere. Hell no! Two way street! Best believe he does the same for me... Matter of fact, he bought me a new bob this weekend <3 since he will be leaving soon. He takes very good care of me too!

10. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

I know I'm may be a bit green, but what is a bob?

11. Cherok33

battery operated boyfriend :smt061

What does a bit green mean? Lol

12. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

Oh, hell no! Not I said the cat....

13. Cherok33

what's wrong w a little vibrator?? They are fun to play with together, too...

14. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I don't give awesome massages, and wouldn't see anything wrong with him going to get one. If he gets hard in the process, and wants to have a "total experience", so be it.

It would just depend on the happy ending. Getting jerked off... sure. Sex as a happy ending... not so much.

15. The Dark King

You my friend are dope. I was considering a run and tug since I haven't had one in years but I didn't know if one would consider that cheating

16. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

My theory with cheating, is if you wouldn't tell them about it, if it feels wrong or if you wouldn't want them doing the same... it's cheating.

I think it'd depend on the person... my vote of approval wouldn't mean much, especially if most others there are against it. You know your lady better than we do and what she'd accept. If you don't know what she'd accept, time to figure that out. ;)

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

if your gf went to have a massage...male therapist...he decided to finger her until she had an orgasm (she was okay with it) ...how would you feel about it?

18. The Dark King

Oh yeah I know what she'd say I'm just curious about other opinions.
    She'd definitely say as long as she can get one too then no problem, my only issue is its totally different since a lot of the males are attractive in that field and most of the women aren't and women are much better about separating business and pleasure, I don't think most men can imo. She's way too attractive for a guy to have her naked and not try for more. So I guess why tempt fate, just gonna let it be lol

19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

And here I thought this thread was about the TV show with the interracial couple on it.

20. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

LOL that was my first thought too. "I have no problem with him watching it, do your thing boo!" :rolleyes: